- About horsehead
- First mustang in '74 was a Boss 302. Been into Mustangs almost 40 years now....
- In the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia....
- Restoring Mustangs, boating Lake Anna, playing guitar, camping and cold brews.
- Blue Ridge Classic Mustang--Owner. Click on contact info then home page to visit website.
- My '70 Pro-Street. Mildly built 302, Mallory 6AL ignition, Hurst w/4-speed, 74 Maverick rear w/3.40 gears. Tied frame with 6 point cage. Trunk mounted battery, Dynamax Exhaust. Building a 351W 40 over now...