buening buening is offline
- About buening
- 70 fastback w/302 C-4 currently in pieces (my first car) 70 Mach 1 Grabber Blue w/351W and T56
- Stinky Town, IL
- Sex, cars, and rock n roll ;)
- Stuctural Engineer
- Total Albums: 4
- Total Pictures: 5
- Albums Created by buening
- Total Messages: 19
- Most Recent Message: 05-10-2016 12:45 AM
- Visitor Messages for buening
- Last Activity: 03-13-2017 08:59 AM
- Join Date: 09-07-2000
- Referrals: 1
|04:43 PM - THE EVIL TW1N quoted buening in post The T56 conversion into a 70 Mach
Ha! There was zero cutting ...
|09:42 PM - Woodchuck quoted buening in post Cool suspension upgrade-New product coming. What ya think?
The problem is the frame mou...
|02:27 PM - buening quoted Woodchuck in post Cool suspension upgrade-New product coming. What ya think?
I think we're talking about di...
|03:38 PM - copracr quoted buening in post 1969 MACH I brake upgrade
|03:59 AM - Raul-7 quoted buening in post Please explain the loss of frame strength when removing shock towers
My 2 cents from a structural...
|04:10 PM - buening quoted 69DroptopGT in post 1970 H Code 351W to 351C cutover date
As far as engines, if the Clevel...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|