STANG32 STANG32 is offline
- About STANG32
- my first car was a 68 coupe, cracked the frame & stripped/junked it,back in 84' in 88 I rebuilt a ba
- Danbury, CT
- mustangs, & home repairs
- Electrician & Auto Tech
- I get a little tired of having to say" do you come here often"
- Total Messages: 12
- Most Recent Message: 09-12-2015 07:03 PM
- Visitor Messages for STANG32
- Last Activity: 03-28-2017 04:56 PM
- Join Date: 11-09-2000
- Referrals: 0
|12:55 PM - STANG32 quoted 22GT in post answer this age old question: who does not sell crap fiberglass?
Well, that's the rub. You...
|10:44 AM - 65coupei6_2 quoted STANG32 in post answer this age old question: who does not sell crap fiberglass?
the ones i have found are to...
|09:13 AM - 22GT quoted STANG32 in post answer this age old question: who does not sell crap fiberglass?
if I could afford $650 for t...
|01:40 AM - lalojamesliz quoted STANG32 in post Need parts for my t5 5.0 efi swap
i have several harness's, al...
|10:24 PM - STANG32 quoted NEPM in post anone inNY,NJ,CT area with a 67/68 metal dash?
Do you need a 67 or 68 da...
|08:37 PM - stangcity quoted STANG32 in post Di you?
Sure thing,this afterno0on ...
|08:00 PM - Paul1958 quoted STANG32 in post lincoln versailles 9" rear pumpkin questions
thanks ok, anyone looking...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|