STANG32 STANG32 is offline
- About STANG32
- my first car was a 68 coupe, cracked the frame & stripped/junked it,back in 84' in 88 I rebuilt a ba
- Danbury, CT
- mustangs, & home repairs
- Electrician & Auto Tech
- I get a little tired of having to say" do you come here often"
- Total Messages: 12
- Most Recent Message: 09-12-2015 08:03 PM
- Visitor Messages for STANG32
- Last Activity: Yesterday 11:01 AM
- Join Date: 11-10-2000
- Referrals: 0
|02:40 AM - lalojamesliz quoted STANG32 in post Need parts for my t5 5.0 efi swap
i have several harness's, al...
|11:24 PM - STANG32 quoted NEPM in post anone inNY,NJ,CT area with a 67/68 metal dash?
Do you need a 67 or 68 da...
|09:37 PM - stangcity quoted STANG32 in post Di you?
Sure thing,this afterno0on ...
|09:00 PM - Paul1958 quoted STANG32 in post lincoln versailles 9" rear pumpkin questions
thanks ok, anyone looking...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|