daves67ss daves67ss is offline
- About daves67ss
- I'm an engineer for a manufacturing company. I am very active in Scouting and spend a lot of time ou
- Grayson, GA (Atlanta)
- Work on mustangs, a 67 and 68 in particular, running, backpacking, swimming, working around the hous
68 GT Vert - J Code (1st car I ever drove in '73, dad bought it in '71)
67 C Code Vert Sports Sprint (1st car I ever bought in '75)
06 Vista Blue with Pony Package (1st Mustang I ever bought new)
MCA #49294 Grayson, GA (Atlanta)
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 07-01-2012 12:38 AM
- Visitor Messages for daves67ss
- Last Activity: Yesterday 08:43 PM
- Join Date: 03-06-2001
- Referrals: 0
|09:22 PM - daves67ss quoted Lizer in post Easiest way to reinstall from bumper / valence
I'm having a hard time ima...
|01:51 PM - daves67ss quoted j persons in post A woman at Walmart said 'good idea.' Oil change interval.
what's the name of the app? ...
|02:47 PM - j persons quoted daves67ss in post A woman at Walmart said 'good idea.' Oil change interval.
I use an iphone app to track a...
|10:53 AM - 22GT quoted daves67ss in post What gasoline do I use in my 1966 Mustang?
Surprised no one has mentioned...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|