jamesgang jamesgang is offline
- About jamesgang
- South Florida
- RC, 4-wheelin', family and my 66 stang
- '66 coupe 289 .030 over, Performer RPM, Holley 650, way to big crane cam, Canfield CNC stage 1's 2.02-1.94, probe forged pistons, ARP everything, toploader 4spd, 8" rear 4:10's w/mini spool. Best to date 12.95 @ 106 in the 1/4.
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 01-29-2014 10:31 AM
- Visitor Messages for jamesgang
- Last Activity: 05-21-2017 06:50 PM
- Join Date: 06-24-2005
- Referrals: 0
|05:45 PM - jamesgang quoted Fastang68 in post Problem with windows hitting
So there s was an adjustment I...
|05:38 PM - jamesgang quoted Daisy in post Problem with windows hitting
Snort! It takes me more th...
|11:15 AM - Fastang68 quoted jamesgang in post Problem with windows hitting
Worked perfect! Thanks Bill! S...
|10:16 PM - jamesgang quoted 66kcar in post 641/2-66 repop door shells
If Hugh passes, I will pick...
|10:16 AM - jamesgang quoted 22GT in post Headlight ground?
Yes, there's a ground wir...
|09:43 PM - Midlife quoted jamesgang in post 64.5-66 Underdash Harnesses
How much for a headlight harne...
|10:31 AM - donkeykong quoted jamesgang in post OE tooling worth the extra $$
I'm in the assembly stage on m...
|05:04 PM - jamesgang quoted JeffTepper in post Can anyone run a carfax for me?
Google is your friend.............
|02:07 PM - 4ocious quoted jamesgang in post Emblems or no emblems?
I was thinking of removing the...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|