jfstang jfstang is offline
- About jfstang
- [image]http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2517997[/image] [url=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2517997]
- Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada
- [/SIGPIC]67 Fastback GT -- original colour (Frost Turquoise), orig engine. Pic is of me and the Mustang taken in May of '67, with original F70-14 Wide Ovals. Same car is now restored to "as new" but 3 speed tranny swapped out for 4 speed back in the mid '80's, with tach dash, original Equalock rear, Koni's, Opentracker UCA, LCA, roller perches and idler arm, roller bearing pedal cluster, Cibie headlights, 4100 carb (old 4300 put in storage probably forever)
- Total Messages: 3
- Most Recent Message: 01-03-2014 04:17 PM
- Visitor Messages for jfstang
- Last Activity: Yesterday 06:58 PM
- Join Date: 08-25-2005
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Senior Member
- klmustang67 is offline
|04:21 PM - jfstang quoted Makedust in post Forum is a pain today…
I think it's the Russians, th...
|12:16 PM - Lawnjockey quoted jfstang in post GT 350 as it should have been
Z is right, the final assess...
|02:03 PM - jfstang quoted zray in post GT 350 as it should have been
You are right to include ...
|03:25 PM - jfstang quoted Woodchuck in post Fixin stripped carburetor screws
We're assuming the top cover t...
|01:18 PM - Huskinhano quoted jfstang in post Opentracker Roller Spring Perches vs new stock, is the difference notable?
Running normal 70 profile ti...
|02:29 PM - zray quoted jfstang in post dont forget to lube the ole steering box
You can still get the right ...
|11:49 AM - jfstang quoted j persons in post IRS
...promoted understeer, and th...
|09:49 PM - 4ocious quoted jfstang in post Deleted Posts
|11:53 PM - jfstang quoted Ausfox in post Cool old photos
Joined at the hip for chase...
|10:35 PM - 1969sag quoted jfstang in post Today's word is INCOMPETENT.
I've been reading the whole ...
|08:41 AM - jfstang quoted PetesPonies in post Kelsey Hayes Dust Boots
I knew :) . . .because the ba...
|03:42 PM - arbys quoted jfstang in post Frustrated with Autolite 4100
Did you get some replacement...
|11:06 PM - Lqpete quoted jfstang in post Found in woods. Restoration process timeline with pics.
Ok, some basic terminology c...
|09:21 PM - gwstang quoted jfstang in post 1970 - 302 2V Died then came back!!
...e. I concur with jfstang. I have an older 19...
|10:23 PM - Jed2009 quoted jfstang in post Restoration of a 1968 Coupe with a 351C
Do yourself a favor and don'...
|05:20 PM - Rebel Racing quoted jfstang in post Stability At Higher Speeds??
A minor point but try droppi...
|12:31 AM - justgota66 quoted jfstang in post Thanks to you My 16 yr old son finally....
It's great to see the next g...
|10:33 PM - jfstang quoted Randyfastback65 in post Cool old photos
|06:19 PM - 22GT quoted jfstang in post 1965 Factory GT Mustang Rear end
If the tubes are straight th...
|12:15 PM - rbohm quoted jfstang in post Font brake caliper is leaking
I've clipped that O ring sev...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|