jfstang jfstang is offline
- About jfstang
- [image]http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2517997[/image] [url=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2517997]
- Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada
- [/SIGPIC]67 Fastback GT -- original colour (Frost Turquoise), orig engine. Pic is of me and the Mustang taken in summer of '67, with original F70-14 Wide Ovals. Same car is now restored to "as new" but 3 speed tranny swapped out for 4 gear, with tach dash, original Equalock rear, Opentracker UCA, LCA, roller perches and idler arm, with roller bearing pedal cluster, Cibie headlights, 4100 carb (old 4300 put in storage probably forever)
- Total Messages: 3
- Most Recent Message: 01-03-2014 04:17 PM
- Visitor Messages for jfstang
- Last Activity: Today 08:39 AM
- Join Date: 08-25-2005
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Senior Member
- klmustang67 is offline
|02:29 PM - zray quoted jfstang in post dont forget to lube the ole steering box
You can still get the right ...
|11:49 AM - jfstang quoted j persons in post IRS
...promoted understeer, and th...
|09:49 PM - 4ocious quoted jfstang in post Deleted Posts
|11:53 PM - jfstang quoted Ausfox in post Cool old photos
Joined at the hip for chase...
|10:35 PM - 1969sag quoted jfstang in post Today's word is INCOMPETENT.
I've been reading the whole ...
|08:41 AM - jfstang quoted PetesPonies in post Kelsey Hayes Dust Boots
I knew :) . . .because the ba...
|03:42 PM - arbys quoted jfstang in post Frustrated with Autolite 4100
Did you get some replacement...
|11:06 PM - Lqpete quoted jfstang in post Found in woods. Restoration process timeline with pics.
Ok, some basic terminology c...
|09:21 PM - gwstang quoted jfstang in post 1970 - 302 2V Died then came back!!
...e. I concur with jfstang. I have an older 19...
|10:23 PM - Jed2009 quoted jfstang in post Restoration of a 1968 Coupe with a 351C
Do yourself a favor and don'...
|05:20 PM - Rebel Racing quoted jfstang in post Stability At Higher Speeds??
A minor point but try droppi...
|12:31 AM - justgota66 quoted jfstang in post Thanks to you My 16 yr old son finally....
It's great to see the next g...
|10:33 PM - jfstang quoted Randyfastback65 in post Cool old photos
|06:19 PM - 22GT quoted jfstang in post 1965 Factory GT Mustang Rear end
If the tubes are straight th...
|12:15 PM - rbohm quoted jfstang in post Font brake caliper is leaking
I've clipped that O ring sev...
|10:26 AM - jfstang quoted rbohm in post Font brake caliper is leaking
the only thing i would add...
|01:12 PM - jfstang quoted slim in post Recall 50s Studebaker hill holder?
The feature on the Studeb...
|06:52 AM - roguev8 quoted jfstang in post Tire options
Look at my sig pic for a som...
|07:01 PM - Asm109 quoted jfstang in post When did Ford start offering the 289 in the Mustang?
Looked like fun changing out...
|04:09 PM - jfstang quoted happystang in post Involved in a hit and run
... Or a E36 BMW M3 engine swap...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|