jfstang jfstang is offline
- About jfstang
- [image]http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2517997[/image] [url=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2517997]
- Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada
- [/SIGPIC]67 Fastback GT -- original colour (Frost Turquoise), orig engine. Pic is of me and the Mustang taken in summer of '67, with original F70-14 Wide Ovals. Same car is now restored to "as new" but 3 speed tranny swapped out for 4 gear, with tach dash, original Equalock rear, Opentracker UCA, LCA, roller perches and idler arm, with roller bearing pedal cluster, Cibie headlights, 4100 carb (old 4300 put in storage probably forever)
- Total Messages: 3
- Most Recent Message: 01-03-2014 03:17 PM
- Visitor Messages for jfstang
- Last Activity: Yesterday 11:30 PM
- Join Date: 08-25-2005
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Senior Member
- klmustang67 is offline
|10:06 PM - Lqpete quoted jfstang in post Found in woods. Restoration process timeline with pics.
Ok, some basic terminology c...
|08:21 PM - gwstang quoted jfstang in post 1970 - 302 2V Died then came back!!
...e. I concur with jfstang. I have an older 19...
|09:23 PM - Jed2009 quoted jfstang in post Restoration of a 1968 Coupe with a 351C
Do yourself a favor and don'...
|04:20 PM - Rebel Racing quoted jfstang in post Stability At Higher Speeds??
A minor point but try droppi...
|11:31 PM - justgota66 quoted jfstang in post Thanks to you My 16 yr old son finally....
It's great to see the next g...
|09:33 PM - jfstang quoted Randyfastback65 in post Cool old photos
|05:19 PM - 22GT quoted jfstang in post 1965 Factory GT Mustang Rear end
If the tubes are straight th...
|11:15 AM - rbohm quoted jfstang in post Font brake caliper is leaking
I've clipped that O ring sev...
|09:26 AM - jfstang quoted rbohm in post Font brake caliper is leaking
the only thing i would add...
|12:12 PM - jfstang quoted slim in post Recall 50s Studebaker hill holder?
The feature on the Studeb...
|05:52 AM - roguev8 quoted jfstang in post Tire options
Look at my sig pic for a som...
|06:01 PM - Asm109 quoted jfstang in post When did Ford start offering the 289 in the Mustang?
Looked like fun changing out...
|03:09 PM - jfstang quoted happystang in post Involved in a hit and run
... Or a E36 BMW M3 engine swap...
|01:59 AM - Bebob_429 quoted jfstang in post Did Ford make a 306 HP 302 in 1968?
|09:13 AM - jfstang quoted Bebob_429 in post Did Ford make a 306 HP 302 in 1968?
[QUOTE=Bebob_429;8164457]I find this ...
|11:47 PM - 19079 quoted jfstang in post Did Ford make a 306 HP 302 in 1968?
I've got a Road and Track te...
|03:22 PM - Beau M quoted jfstang in post Your opinion about "my" car
Walt Disney used to say that...
|10:10 AM - jfstang quoted aolshove in post Old cars leak !
Funny thing is that mine leak...
|03:49 PM - jfstang quoted RV6 in post How should a classic Mustang start?
Exactly as Z spoke. The ...
|12:38 PM - 22GT quoted jfstang in post 67 engine mounts
Where would I look at buying...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|