jfstang jfstang is offline
- About jfstang
- [image]http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2517997[/image] [url=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2517997]
- Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada
- [/SIGPIC]67 Fastback GT -- original colour (Frost Turquoise), orig engine. Pic is of me and the Mustang taken in summer of '67, with original F70-14 Wide Ovals. Same car is now restored to "as new" but 3 speed tranny swapped out for 4 gear, with tach dash, original Equalock rear, Opentracker UCA, LCA, roller perches and idler arm, with roller bearing pedal cluster, Cibie headlights, 4100 carb (old 4300 put in storage probably forever)
- Total Messages: 3
- Most Recent Message: 01-03-2014 03:17 PM
- Visitor Messages for jfstang
- Last Activity: 06-23-2016 07:49 AM
- Join Date: 08-25-2005
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Senior Member
- klmustang67 is offline
|01:59 AM - Bebob_429 quoted jfstang in post Did Ford make a 306 HP 302 in 1968?
|09:13 AM - jfstang quoted Bebob_429 in post Did Ford make a 306 HP 302 in 1968?
[QUOTE=Bebob_429;8164457]I find this ...
|11:47 PM - bartl quoted jfstang in post Did Ford make a 306 HP 302 in 1968?
I've got a Road and Track te...
|03:22 PM - Beau M quoted jfstang in post Your opinion about "my" car
Walt Disney used to say that...
|10:10 AM - jfstang quoted aolshove in post Old cars leak !
Funny thing is that mine leak...
|03:49 PM - jfstang quoted RV6 in post How should a classic Mustang start?
Exactly as Z spoke. The ...
|12:38 PM - 22GT quoted jfstang in post 67 engine mounts
Where would I look at buying...
|08:56 PM - rpm quoted jfstang in post Rotella
I make an annual trip to my ...
|03:27 PM - zray quoted jfstang in post Bilstein vs. Koni shocks
With Koni's I think you can ...
|09:47 PM - jfstang quoted Randyfastback65 in post Cool old photos
|11:05 AM - jfstang quoted 74Rallye in post Boss429 in a 67 Jag
That's the first time I've se...
|09:53 AM - gt350sr quoted jfstang in post Classic Mustang Wind Noise
[QUOTE=jfstang;7923321]Well, the 19...
|01:50 PM - Rorin67 quoted jfstang in post Tips or tricks for installing new radiator hoses?
Those "concours" rad hoses a...
|04:02 PM - supershifter2 quoted jfstang in post ex-girlfriend
Probably two timed her with ...
|07:46 AM - jfstang quoted 69bossnine in post Tracking down my fathers 67 GTA Coupe help
Original Ford Parts Text clearl...
|09:29 PM - 66whitepony quoted jfstang in post YOUR Mustang history
Well my story's pretty simpl...
|03:20 PM - jfstang quoted HoosierBuddy in post GT Photo online.. the OldMotor
Putting 3 kids and a dog in the b...
|08:34 PM - zray quoted jfstang in post Fastest way to restore a car
Fastest way to restore a car...
|07:16 AM - quoted jfstang in post Squeak rattle and roll
Part of the blame goes all t...
|01:25 PM - 4ocious quoted jfstang in post Leaf Springs; what we know about them, and what we don't
I can't speak as to other ve...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|