jfstang jfstang is offline
- About jfstang
- [image]http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2517997[/image] [url=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2517997]
- Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada
- [/SIGPIC]67 Fastback GT -- original colour (Frost Turquoise), original 289 A code engine. Pic is of me and the Mustang taken in May of '67, with original F70-14 Wide Ovals. Same car is now restored to "as new" but 3 speed tranny swapped out for 4 speed back in the mid '80's, with tach dash, original Equalock rear, Koni's, Opentracker UCA, LCA, roller perches and idler arm, roller bearing pedal cluster, Cibie headlights, 4100 carb (old 4300 put in storage probably forever)
- Total Messages: 3
- Most Recent Message: 01-03-2014 03:17 PM
- Visitor Messages for jfstang
- Last Activity: Yesterday 12:50 PM
- Join Date: 08-25-2005
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Senior Member
- klmustang67 is offline
|03:33 PM - jfstang quoted rick71ghia in post 1967 coupe - retrofit RH torque box?
Seems like Ford thought it was ...
|03:02 PM - zray quoted jfstang in post Export Brace
+1 on the heavier version of...
|12:18 PM - Shaun quoted jfstang in post Fun (but illegal) Experience This Evening
But, officer, I only just sh...
|04:04 PM - 4ocious quoted jfstang in post Front spring issue for 67
So, a new question then... s...
|07:14 AM - jfstang quoted 4ocious in post Museum Quality GT350?
It doesn't know if it's comi...
|09:42 PM - 4ocious quoted jfstang in post New Stank
Ford wasn't the only one con...
|07:12 PM - jfstang quoted JeffTepper in post New Stank
I have seen original A code '67...
|12:42 PM - 4ocious quoted jfstang in post New Stank
Oh, and 1967 A code GT's wou...
|01:46 PM - zray quoted jfstang in post Car and Driver review, 1965 GT 350
Back in the 60's, magazine 0...
|01:01 AM - cougar70 quoted jfstang in post Recommended tire psi
If I run any more than 25-26...
|11:46 AM - jfstang quoted dobrostang in post You Think Your Mustang Is Rusty?
Frankly, I would bet that half ...
|10:46 AM - jfstang quoted Tedfirediver1 in post Deleted Posts
|02:51 PM - jfstang quoted Chaplin in post What was thought to be lost is now found...
Now that O'Reillys sells the...
|01:13 PM - jfstang quoted PetesPonies in post 67 GT Hood Question
One other tid bit . . . . . no s...
|07:57 AM - jfstang quoted 1968fb in post What was thought to be lost is now found...
I haven't read the posts al...
|04:22 PM - jfstang quoted sixtysevenGTconv in post Need help with mounting/bolting wiring down for 67 turn signal hood
I'm at work tonight, I have or can ta...
|10:00 AM - sixtysevenGTconv quoted jfstang in post Check out this 67 mustang S code
Curious that the car didn't ...
|09:38 AM - jfstang quoted zray in post 427 side oiler build options
That comment might be mag...
|12:11 AM - Darcy Waterhouse quoted jfstang in post 1967 Styled Steel Wheels Questions
Just to complicate things a ...
|12:53 PM - DrHawkeye quoted jfstang in post How insignificant we are.
Hypothetical--- If we saw a ...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|