LeeFred LeeFred is offline
- About LeeFred
- Born and raised in California, joined Army for 15 years, now working and living in Arizona.
- My 65 Fastback, computers, reading, movies, my kids.
- Prison supervisor
- 1965 Fastback, 289, Toploader 4 Speed, owned by me since June 1980. Originally a C-code with a C-4. 5R09C16****
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 11-14-2015 08:01 AM
- Visitor Messages for LeeFred
- Last Activity: Today 01:09 AM
- Join Date: 10-13-2005
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Trixster22 is offline
|11:27 PM - sixseven quoted LeeFred in post Doofus Award Posts
I'll add to this thread, aga...
|09:20 PM - LeeFred quoted Huskinhano in post Remove Broken Bolt from Real Tight Spot
That's a b*tch. I agree heat wi...
|09:30 PM - LeeFred quoted dalorzof in post Remove Broken Bolt from Real Tight Spot
Or just use the two remaining...
|10:20 PM - LeeFred quoted frdnut in post Headers
I have installed many many ...
|10:37 AM - LeeFred quoted Rebel Racing in post What are "must have" Mustang or related movies?
Only a quick vid but................
|02:09 AM - 67t5ponycoupe quoted LeeFred in post 65 Rear Axle Bearing Replacement
Did this job about a year ag...
|10:02 PM - Maxum96 quoted LeeFred in post What are "must have" Mustang or related movies?
"52 Pickup" with Roy Scheide...
|08:52 PM - JD08 quoted LeeFred in post Bullitt
Last summer, the wife and I ...
|08:33 PM - LeeFred quoted 69bossnine in post Windshield Molding Nightmare
I will comment that in late-201...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|