Need info: Robert Jackson - Vintage Mustang Forums
Vintage Mustang Forum
HomeForumGalleryClassifiedsAbout UsAdvertiseContact Us
» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Go Back   Vintage Mustang Forums > General Discussion > Mod and Custom Forum
Vintage-Mustang.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10-07-2012, 01:05 AM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Blue Blood
Default Need info: Robert Jackson

Communication has been restored and a genuine offer of refund has been extended by Robert. I am choosing at this time to continue the wait for the glass as that has been my desire all along. Robert has hired someone to assist with the day to day communication with customers and I trust this will continue.

Last edited by Blue Blood; 10-15-2012 at 11:52 PM.
Blue Blood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2012, 11:09 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Blood View Post
The time has come to start the process of trying to recover my down payment investment from Robeert Jackson and Classic Auto Glass Innovations. After waiting 9 months, and many attempts to communicate with Robert with unanswered emails and voicemails, I'm at the end of my patience and fear that he may be out of business. Web searches yield only older threads with him promoting his glass products and his website, which has only a phone and PO Box. I know, I know, don't do business on the web without a brick and mortar address, live and learn.... All I know is that he may be located in Madill Oklahoma.

So I'm hoping that someone here has a street aadress that I can use in starting a legal process in the hopes of getting at least some of my money back.

Thanks for any help. Clint
Use another phone / email and tell him you're interested and wish to bring your car by or something and try and pump him for information or a phone number to call him on
Zimbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2012, 11:22 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Blood View Post
The time has come to start the process of trying to recover my down payment investment from Robeert Jackson and Classic Auto Glass Innovations. After waiting 9 months, and many attempts to communicate with Robert with unanswered emails and voicemails, I'm at the end of my patience and fear that he may be out of business. Web searches yield only older threads with him promoting his glass products and his website, which has only a phone and PO Box. I know, I know, don't do business on the web without a brick and mortar address, live and learn.... All I know is that he may be located in Madill Oklahoma.

So I'm hoping that someone here has a street aadress that I can use in starting a legal process in the hopes of getting at least some of my money back.

Thanks for any help. Clint
whats the # and PO Box? I can cross check it with a program we use for work. you can send me a PM.

- 347 Stroker - 417 HP, 416 lb. ft torque
- Holley Terminator EFI (Installation Thread)
- 4 speed Toploader
- American Autowire Installation (VMF & CJPP)
66FSTBCK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-08-2012, 10:04 AM   #4 (permalink)

Try contacting the attorney generals office in the state he does business in.
65fstbpieces is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-08-2012, 11:29 AM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to 2manyhobbies

I've read a lot of complaints on other mustang forums as well. Did you order a kit and never received it or did you invest in the company? Good luck with it all, not much in Madill, we run into town there sometimes when we stay at the Texoma lakehouse.
Modified Mustang & Ford article: ?/2014
http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/me...thing-done.jpg
2 years of hard labor later
http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/me...-place-day.jpg
2manyhobbies is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-08-2012, 10:56 PM   #6 (permalink)

Sorry, should have been more clear. I made a purchase for front and rear glass and all he's done is make promise after promise that he's just a short time away from being able to deliver but never does.

I'm hoping I locate others that have been strung along that may have purchased before I did. If I can establish a pattern of non-delivery I may be able to establish fraud.

2manyhobbies, do you have any links to the other sites? My searches all turned up with only his posts where he's selling his stuff. Even this thread is 4 pages down when I do a search.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:23 AM   #7 (permalink)

Found this.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - Go Daddy)
Domain Name: CLASSICAUTOGLASSINNOVATIONS.COM
Created on: 31-Dec-08
Expires on: 31-Dec-13
Last Updated on: 01-Jan-12

Registrant:
Robert Jackson
P.O Box 305
Madill, Oklahoma 73446
United States

Administrative Contact:
Jackson, Robert Iamtheonlyreal1@yahoo.com
P.O Box 305
Madill, Oklahoma 73446
United States
(580) 263-0454

Technical Contact:
Jackson, Robert Iamtheonlyreal1@yahoo.com
P.O Box 305
Madill, Oklahoma 73446
United States
(580) 263-0454

Domain servers in listed order:
NS61.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS62.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

68 Fastback.
Was a 289-2V, w/C4.
Now a 351Windsor-4V, w/Toploader
Harleydave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2012, 08:29 AM   #8 (permalink)

Also found this on the phone number. A lawyer would have a field day with this guy.

Here Are Your Results! - PeopleSmart

I also sent him an email, asking if he did the installation. See if that can lead to an address.

68 Fastback.
Was a 289-2V, w/C4.
Now a 351Windsor-4V, w/Toploader

Last edited by Harleydave; 10-09-2012 at 08:39 AM.
Harleydave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #9 (permalink)

Check around the other forums, maybe even join a couple and see if you can find some more information. He goes by the Iamtheonlyreal1...he's actually listed as sponsor at the pro-touring.com, maybe that will help.

Made a post today on swedespeed...he's very active with his Volvo P1800. You might shoot 68EFIVert (Darreld) a pm, he's into that scene too and I don't think there is too much love lost .

Last edited by 66resto; 10-09-2012 at 09:34 AM.
66resto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2012, 10:06 AM   #10 (permalink)

Nice work Harley - wow

1968 Mustang Convertible: Rest/Mod Start Feb 2012 - Ended Sept 2012 with first car show
1964 MGB Restored and supercharged
277 Photos of this restoration (photobucket)
/ 2013 Walk around video
http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/...h_IMG_6367.jpg
http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/...ps254e2155.jpg
ToneMT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2012, 11:42 PM   #11 (permalink)

Yeah, found his other forums last night and joined three of them in case I needed to "help promote his business", he was actually online at the same time.

With the help of several of the members here I had the address of his shop and discovered that he wasn't too far from a friend of mine. So my buddy did a drive by and stopped to chat him up. Got the same story, the glass for Mustangs should be available very soon.

I also sent an email last night that let him know if it didn't hear from I'd be on the Internet sharing the story. Return email from a member of his team (John) that has been hired to do all the things that Robert doesn't have time to do. John again says the factory is back in production and their glass is close to being part of that production. End of the day, they've offered to return my money, or I can wait...
Old 10-09-2012, 11:50 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66resto View Post
Check around the other forums, maybe even join a couple and see if you can find some more information. He goes by the Iamtheonlyreal1...he's actually listed as sponsor at the pro-touring.com, maybe that will help.

Made a post today on swedespeed...he's very active with his Volvo P1800. You might shoot 68EFIVert (Darreld) a pm, he's into that scene too and I don't think there is too much love lost .
Yeah, Darreld has been a big help.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:31 AM   #13 (permalink)

I must say that I was concerned about my Volvo parts that I purchased from him early this year. He did come through with the parts but they were months later than I was originally told they would. He has been good to work with lately and responsive to my requests. I hope you guys can work things out. I can say that his products have exceeded my expectations but he was still working out some of the logistics when I purchased my rear suspension. Good luck.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...G_5545-1-1.jpg
333 with 555 rwhp and 486 rwtq, EFI, Vortech V2 trim blower with 11.5 lbs of boost, H2O/Meth Injection, T56 6 speed, JMC clutch, Steeroids rack, Ron Morris Front and TCP G-bar Rear Coilovers, Cobra brakes, Boyd Magneato wheels. Basically a money pit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrqA9...ature=related#
68EFIvert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2012, 06:15 AM   #14 (permalink)

I'm also an unfortunate customer of R. Jackson. Paid $1500 in October 2011, asked for a refund two weeks ago - no reaction from him
Old 11-01-2012, 09:01 AM   #15 (permalink)

I to looked into the flush mounted glass for my build. I talked to him a couple years back for awhile on the phone and was told I would receive a discount when they were available. We discussed the installtion process ,and I was told the hold up was the window seals. He contacted me around september of 2011 by email and said the glass kits were ready , but there would be some bodywork involved at the upper corner sections of the front glass. I was told he wasn't able to have the front glass seal molded the way he intended to get around the bodywork issues. The only reason i didn't go ahead and purchase the kit is we had just finished spraying the car about a month prior.I wish ya'll guys luck and hope he comes through with the product as stated or gives everyone a refund that has paid.
65 coupe,JME bezel w/Autometer gauges,03 cobra motor & T56 trans, 17" TT2'S,9in w/4:10 trac-loc. 445hp & 425 ftlbs tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sya6h...layer_embedded http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/5271/img0401tz.jpg
By wildstang at 2012-02-21 http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4536/65svtengine.jpg
By wildstang at 2012-02-21

Last edited by 1965wildstang; 11-01-2012 at 09:04 AM.
1965wildstang is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.