We have some new parts in the works and need to spend a little shop time getting this old gal back in shape to mock things up. It's a real clean car to start with but had a hard hit in the right front.
This was the fastest install of our subframe ever. We installed the 2 bolts through the leaf springs then lifted the front up. From there it was just double checking our measurements and it was ready to weld in. Total time 15 minutes
Did a little test fitting with a 285 tire to see if it would fit. I took our mini tub to the max, making sure there would be NO modification to any of the interior or notching of the frame rail at all. After we get our new rearend installed I'll be able to figure out the max on the tires and the backspacing.