Depends on what you would consider swap parts. I updated to power brakes and added a mini starter at the same time so I spent a few hundred more than a pure swap would run.
Here's the breakdown:
- Used Cobra T5 with 5.0 Bell and Throw-out Fork - $450.00 (giving me some trouble now, so have to have it looked at, but looked good when I bought it)
- New Mini Tourqe starter because I wanted extra clearance with Tri-Y's - $170.00
- Mustang Steve Pedal Hangar Assem with quadrant, adjustable fire-wall brace and Power Brake Booster - $400.00 (would have been around $200.00 w/o booster)
-Ron-Morris Performance T5 Cross Member (the BEST out there
) - $140.00
- Swap Yoke, shorten & balance DS - $80.00 (not counting yoke, I had one)
- Used Hurst Billet short throw shifter - $100.00
- New T5 Shift Handle (stock old style) - $125.00
- New 5spd Knob - $40.00
So all in all it ran me about $1500.00
Oh, and since the car was originaly an auto, you need to factor in the clutch kit (Diaphram style performance clutch kit form M+) $200.00
Why............. you got a project planned?