Vintage Mustang Forums banner

After the Portland Swapmeet

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  aolshove 
#1 · (Edited)
First of all it was nice to see all of you who stopped by my stall to say hi. I like that some took advantage of the offer to leave your parts and continue to find your good buys.

100% full at both swapmeets. It was so large what took me 4 hrs at the PIR walking last yr and 4.6 hrs on a 4 wheeler this yr. Of course Expo does not allow motorize or bikes up there. Sure glad I use it at the PIR.

Took over a 1/4 full trailer. Almost everything sold. Come home with one coca cola sign and one box with parts. My friend Harland found some great buys. Picked up 2 more stalls for next yr and Harland will bring more to sell from his inventory next yr. Together 8 in a row.

Had 2 guys from Sweden buy a fender. Lot of Canadian folks buying as well. Very good yr. Had a good time. Need another vacation from this vacation. LOL.

Troy

#2 ·
Glad it went well for you guys. Probably should have stayed through Sat myself, but doubt I could have lasted a whole other day down at the track. My dogs was bark'n big time by the time we left Friday.

#3 ·
I found a few good deals after lots of walking .
Bought a sbf super victor jr with a very clean 650 double pumper and a billet air cleaner for $225 .

Also bought some cans of R12 freon if anyone wants to buy some .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.