Engine Rebuilders - Seattle area - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-30-2016, 06:03 AM Thread Starter

Engine Rebuilders - Seattle area

Hello, just wondering if anyone has a good recommendation on a good quality engine builders in the Western Washington area that can rebuild my stock, numbers matching engine. Not looking for racing or special setup.

thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-11-2016, 04:28 PM

Contact Brian or Mark at AD Performance. They are in Redmond and do really nice work and have great pricing. I was just there this morning to pick up a rotating assembly they balanced for me. Mark is a classic Mustang guy as well.

https://www.adperformance.com/index....age=contact_us

-Shawn

Shawn's 1968 Mustang Coupe vintage racer inspired build thread
Dart Iron Eagle block - Eagle forged 408ci - Custom 224/231* .606/.600" 108LSA - Quickfuel Q750BAN
750#F/195#R 1.125"F/.875R - Koni's - Wilwoods - Eaton TrueTrac - E46 Sport Seats - Spekpro/Autometers
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-12-2016, 10:01 AM

+1 on ADPerformance
http://www.adperformance.com/

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-15-2016, 11:37 PM

I am looking for the same. Does ADPerformance just sell the parts or do the build themselves? Not clear from their website.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-20-2016, 05:23 PM

They do it all. They sell parts and have the full machine shop. The parts pricing is really good to boot. They are more performance oriented but I would definitely have them rebuild a factory/numbers motor. I picked up a flex plate and set of rod bearings while I was there and it was cheaper than summit. They sell fully machined factory blocks for $700ish (I forget exactly) just to give you an idea. Even the pricing on their assembled short blocks is really good just to kind of get an idea for what it would cost.

They have the list of the machining services they offer but to get prices you'll really just need to ask. It was $200 to have my rotating mass balanced and they reamed the flywheel and balancer to make it fit.

Shawn's 1968 Mustang Coupe vintage racer inspired build thread
Dart Iron Eagle block - Eagle forged 408ci - Custom 224/231* .606/.600" 108LSA - Quickfuel Q750BAN
750#F/195#R 1.125"F/.875R - Koni's - Wilwoods - Eaton TrueTrac - E46 Sport Seats - Spekpro/Autometers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page