Ignition Engineering/John Cause in Anaheim?s any one use him etc - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-17-2015, 02:03 PM Thread Starter

Confused Ignition Engineering/John Cause in Anaheim?s any one use him etc

Hi So Cal folks,
Any on use/know/had recent contact with John Cause at Ignition Engineering, 1244 E. Balsam Avenue, Anaheim, California 92805, 714-334-9143?

I sent him 2 distributor about 2 months ago. Last talked to him on the phone on 8/28/15 when I was in Anaheim and was checking to see if my parts might be ready for pick-up. He said it was not done but might be ready if I was leaving town late enough. We were leaving that morning so he said he would get to it that weekend and call he early the next week. Since then all I can get is his answering machine and leave messages but can not get a call back.

I'm hoping he is ok and has not had a sudden catastrophic event or demise.

Any help contacting him or determining is status is appreciated.

Ted Nelson(Nor-Cal)
nelsons565@yahoo.com

'68 J code coupe back in H.S.1st car. Now 65 GTFB
Daughter & I built her a '66 coupe feature car in 8/04 MM & '05 Meguiar's winner see it @ Meguiars.com
Just finished on oldest son's '68 j code coupe
'67 FB project is next with/for youngest son
'92 5.0 LX vert 68k org miles
'74 TR6 Project for Wife
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-18-2015, 03:53 AM Thread Starter

Or if any one in the Orange County can find a contact # for relatives listed below that were listed on Intelius when I googled him. If they are old school like me and have a land line they might be in a phone book(remember those)
-Jean Cause
-Theresa Bottoms
-Michael Bottoms

Ted Nelson(Nor-Cal)
nelsons565@yahoo.com

'68 J code coupe back in H.S.1st car. Now 65 GTFB
Daughter & I built her a '66 coupe feature car in 8/04 MM & '05 Meguiar's winner see it @ Meguiars.com
Just finished on oldest son's '68 j code coupe
'67 FB project is next with/for youngest son
'92 5.0 LX vert 68k org miles
'74 TR6 Project for Wife
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-26-2016, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965GTFB View Post
Hi So Cal folks,
Any on use/know/had recent contact with John Cause at Ignition Engineering, 1244 E. Balsam Avenue, Anaheim, California 92805, 714-334-9143?

I sent him 2 distributor about 2 months ago. Last talked to him on the phone on 8/28/15 when I was in Anaheim and was checking to see if my parts might be ready for pick-up. He said it was not done but might be ready if I was leaving town late enough. We were leaving that morning so he said he would get to it that weekend and call he early the next week. Since then all I can get is his answering machine and leave messages but can not get a call back.

I'm hoping he is ok and has not had a sudden catastrophic event or demise.

Ted Nelson(Nor-Cal)
nelsons565@yahoo.com
I have had the same problem. He has a facebook page, but won't answer back on that either. I have been trying to reach him for 6-months off & on. I think it's safe to say he's out of business. The address on his web site is his house. If you know someone close by, maybe they could check it out for you.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-26-2016, 08:04 PM

Just checked on Facebook & he posted a week ago. So he's still around.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page