Gallery of MOCC Mustang show today in Woodland Hills - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-01-2016, 07:15 PM Thread Starter

Gallery of MOCC Mustang show today in Woodland Hills

This SoCal thread is pretty dead but figured I would help revive it a bit, especially with show season starting.

I went to a Mustang Owners Club of CA (Mustang Owners Club of California, Ford Mustang, MOCC) show at Warner Center Park in Woodland Hills this morning. Some great cars! I didn't enter my car for judging; I opted for the "Pony Corral" which lets you park on the grass but not be eligible for awards. Great job by the club, the event ran very smoothly.

My favorite was a blue GT350 convertible clone, beautiful build, done by Galpin Auto Sports. I didn't stick around for the awards; I had my fill by around noon.

Here is a link to the photos I took today; enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...U0&usp=sharing

'65 Vert 289 Blue on Blue, White Top. PS/PB/C4 Auto
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-02-2016, 02:46 PM

Garage
Nice pics - some really nice rides there. Galpin has an unlimited budget, so it's not surprising to see quality work from them.

Agree with you on "being done" by Noon. I'm putting the '67 in a show this Saturday in Hermosa Beach, and I'll likely walk home half-way through then just come back for the car later.

Formula for a daily driver street fighter in Los Angeles:
'67 Fastback + Built 351W + T5 + 3.55:1 + LTs + 2.5" + 40s + TT2 17s
+ Shelby drop + CSRP + R&P + Bilsteins + SFCs + under riders + 22 Gal.
+ 3pts + 2nd Skin + MTF grille/lights + LEDs + SiriusXM

MTF Grille/Light Kit Install w/ Pics... & Engine Bay Pics...
As featured in Hot Rod Magazine tech article, May 2014
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-02-2016, 04:08 PM Thread Starter

Yeah I don't get the "sit around in lawn chairs in the hot sun all day" part of car shows. I would prefer that they last for 3 hours, max. More than enough time to check out all the cars and chat with a ton of fellow owners. The MOCC show gave out awards at 2:30 I think; if I had to wait that long I think I would have spent a few hours playing games on my phone...

I prefer the format of Supercar Sunday | World Famous Car Show, a free car meet that goes from 7-10am and you can leave whenever you want. Although I wish it was later; 10am would be ideal, especially if I went out on Saturday night...!

'65 Vert 289 Blue on Blue, White Top. PS/PB/C4 Auto
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page