For Sale type posts go here. - Page 2 - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 01:44 PM
Trouble

I'm taking my coupe to the show and it will be in the factory stock class. The engine is out of the fastback right now and it's a little hard to push into the trailer.

See you there!

"I love it when a plan comes together!" -- Hannibal Smith

68sig4.jpg

Murphy, 1968 Coupe - Concours
Trouble, 1968 Fastback - Modified
Moby, 1971 Mach I - Occasional Driver
MiniMe, 1966 Mustang Jr. - For Fun

MCA Gold Card Judge, 67-68 Concours
MCA Gold Card Judge, Modified
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-30-2008, 09:19 PM

Hello All,

I just picked up a hurt '67 coupe that has seen better days. It's nicknamed Bondo Betty. If all the Bondo wasn't bad enough, the previous owner took a hard hit in an intersection then ran it into a light pole. All the sheetmetal on the front needs to be replaced, but there are things I won't need as I've decided to turn it into a track car.
I have things like:

-AM radio
-Hubcaps for a '65 mustang
-All seats
-3 speed trans
-side mirrors for a '65- '66
-horns

I'm sure there are other things that I wont be using. If anyone needs any of these items, PM me.
I would rather not ship things, so pick up is preferred. Thanks.

1967 S-code GTA Coupe, (STILL) undergoing restoration. Many Mustangs come and go, but this one I'll never let go of.

Need help locating a Mustang or other Muscle Car? Check out my company website.

My Company: http://classicautoworx.com/
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 10:14 AM

I also have a 429 SCJ intake manifold that I'd like to sell. I'd put it on eBay but the thing weighs a ton. So, pick up only. I'll take $100 from a fellow VMF'r. It's advertised on CL as well for $140 I think.

1967 S-code GTA Coupe, (STILL) undergoing restoration. Many Mustangs come and go, but this one I'll never let go of.

Need help locating a Mustang or other Muscle Car? Check out my company website.

My Company: http://classicautoworx.com/

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-20-2009, 02:26 PM

Well, when I get the shelves done in the garage I'll add to the list, but right now I have a 68 hood in the way and a 65 hood. $150 each. I have a C4 from my 65, it worked a couple years ago when I took it out and a T10 from the 67. Make me an offer they are in the way.

I have a set of 67/8 chrome for under the doors on the rockers. they are new in the tube still. I've got a Knee knocker AC unit for a 65. It is the dealer add unit with the square vents. Make an offer.

I have a Edlebrock performer manifold. It was mounted, but never fired. Been on the shelf for many years. I have the same intake on both my cars and it just sits. $100

67 long shaft steering box, make offer.

I have so many parts I don't need, I will list them when I get them all on a shelf and see what there is.

I am in southern Utah about 2 hours North of Vegas. Most of the items are too hard to ship.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Woman and Mustangs are like Artichokes, It takes a bit of work to get to their hearts.
May your dreams turn into goals and your goals turn into reality.
http://aandmcustomtours.com
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010, 04:59 PM

67-68 gt valance original

i have a very good 67-68 gt rear valance with exhaust cut outs . pm me for pics /price

1966 convert
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-23-2010, 03:15 PM

Ive got a complete EFI harness from a mass air 89 mustang..comes with the ecu harness 2 o2 harness, 2 injector harness...basically all the wiring you'll need for your fuel injection conversion $100...does not come with the computer.

Ive got a new in the box 5.0/302 weiand stealth intake...$140...costs $165 new

-66 mustang 5.0 custom comp cam roller, edelbrock performer heads, airgap/670 carb,holley blue pump,2005 mustang discs, t5z trans with clutch cable, 130 amp taurus alt. 1996 explorer 373 8.8 rear, open tracker roller suspension, solid adj strut rods and more
-72 maverick 302 undergoing FULL resto
post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-03-2011, 01:00 PM

Trade /sale BAER SS

I would like to trade my NEW BAER SS front brake kit without rotors( lost in a move).

For stock front/rear brake setup that will fit my 16in wheels.

Mike D.

480-467-9990

post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 04:05 PM

Glass

I have a rear window for a 1967 or 68 Fastback Mustang. Has some minor scratches but in good shape. Also a set of LeMans FE valve covers as well. Looking for 150 for window and 125 for the valve covers. Also have a brand new never used power steering pump for 75 and ram cylinder for 100.

Last edited by silverstanggt500; 04-25-2012 at 04:13 PM.
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 05:37 PM

Garage
I posted this in the drivetrain for sale section

because we don't have a misc for sale section. being big and bulky I thought I'd link here for a local sale
4 post lift and bridge jack for sale Denver area
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page