For Sale type posts go here. - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-08-2004, 12:26 AM Thread Starter

For Sale type posts go here.

Same old rules, no commercial posts or anything like them. If anyone sees a questionable post, please let me or Laurie know about it asap.
And no, I won't delete this whole thing again.
I hope not, anyway. :horror:
russ

RIP Mallory, Abby, and Sadie. We miss you girls.

74 Pinto Wagon.
Missing a sane owner. I have gotten rid of the 2.3L stuff and will be going 351C. Has gone from being planned as a daily driver to a wild weekend fun car.

72 Ranchero GT w/351Cleveland & automatic. Although this wasn't supposed to be a project car it seems that it has become one. Stupid rusted out California floor pans.

89 Mustang LX Hatchback 2.3L with auto. Supposed to be for my wife, on hold.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 11:51 AM

Post deleted by russ69coupe
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 10:26 PM
Trouble

I have several bottom sections of rear seats for sale. I know at least two of them are for 67-68, and I think the others are for 65-66. One of the 68s has upholstery. I also have the trapdoor for a fastback without a folddown seat. All the pieces are in great shape.

If you're interested in any of them, I'll have them at the Phoenix show the weekend of October 21st. It's a lot easier to haul them in my truck then ship them.

"I love it when a plan comes together!" -- Hannibal Smith

68sig4.jpg

Murphy, 1968 Coupe - Concours
Trouble, 1968 Fastback - Modified
Moby, 1971 Mach I - Occasional Driver
MiniMe, 1966 Mustang Jr. - For Fun

MCA Gold Card Judge, 67-68 Concours
MCA Gold Card Judge, Modified

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 02:22 PM

I'd be interested in 1 seat bottom for a '67 without upholstery. Please E-mail me @ kuby01@yahoo.com. Unfortunately, it would have to be shipped it as I am in Texas. Let me know either way. Thanks Jeff
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 12:36 PM Thread Starter

74 Pinto Wagon.
Missing a sane owner. I have gotten rid of the 2.3L stuff and will be going 351C. Has gone from being planned as a daily driver to a wild weekend fun car.

72 Ranchero GT w/351Cleveland & automatic. Although this wasn't supposed to be a project car it seems that it has become one. Stupid rusted out California floor pans.

post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 07:17 PM Thread Starter

74 Pinto Wagon.

post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 06:11 PM Thread Starter

74 Pinto Wagon.

post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 10:44 AM

May we also use this section for "parts wanted"?

Lou Creager
U.S. Army Retired
http://www.freewebs.com/weegsprojects

-- Toys -----
My Daughter's 68 coupe "Junior" - our project. Originally a 6cyl/c-4, now a 302, c-4, 8" rear, disc brakes, modern seats, etc, etc.
Me - '05 Honda Shadow Spirit 750, '05 Honda CRF230F.
The girls � 04 Honda CRF150f, 89 Kawasaki KX80 (MX)
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 07:33 PM
Trouble

Let me set up a separate sticky post for that.

68sig4.jpg

post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 11:37 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to royalflushsheri
Hey Laurie - I am new here so can you please tell me if all those lines at the bottom of your posts are titles you have won showing your most BEAUTIFUL car(s) or are you a judge? I don't quite understand...if you are a judge can you tell me is there some book or a place where I can look up rules for rebuilding a muscle car that you "might" want to show? I need definitions like how exact must I be or if I add a different cam and headers does that put me out of even a casual home town club show? I know there must be rules somewhere...Thanks, Sheri

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming,
"Wow, what a ride !!"
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 03:19 PM
Trouble

Hi Sheri, the first two lines just describe the classes that I show my cars in--the fastback is highly modified (and in progress) and the coupe is concours or completely stock. I'm actually the original owner of the coupe, too.

I am what is called a gold card judge in the Mustang Club of America and my specialty is 67-68 concours, although I can judge other years and types of classes.

Check out the Mustang Club of America, www.mustang.org as members can access all the judging rules on the website. Also, if you're interested in concours, post questions in the concours forum here. There are a number of gold card and assistant national head judges hanging out in there.

Are you in the Phoenix area? There is a big Mustang show there this Saturday at the Holiday Inn in Mesa. I'm bringing my coupe there for the show. Here's the club that's putting it on:

www.copperstatemustangclub.com

68sig4.jpg

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 08:30 PM

Laurie - I hope you didn't mean last Saturday the 14th because it rained that day so I didn't go much anywhere. If it is this weekend the 21st I will definitely go. I wanted to write you back before I checked out the link you gave me. Yes, I live in Glendale so we are looking for a fun local club to join, especially because...our car should be delivered tomorrow!! I am so excited that means we can start tearing it apart and working on it. Sunday I took my husband out and actually had to FORCE him to buy 2 nice big new tool boxes at Sears. It was so funny, he couldn't believe I was the one that was so excited but I am all ready to get working on this car so we can get it done and start driving it to the shows and meeting everybody! Thanks for the info I will definitely look up the site you recommended. If you are from AZ, What club are you in? Thanks again, Sheri

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming,
"Wow, what a ride !!"
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 08:31 PM

oops hit the button twice, guess I am too excited.

"Wow, what a ride !!"
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 09:22 PM
Trouble

No, it's this weekend, the show is on Saturday, October 21st, although there's also a get-together on Friday night at the hotel. They always have a great show, usually 80 to 100 cars, so it's worth stopping by, or entering your car, too!

I'm with the Old Pueblo Mustang Club in Tucson.

68sig4.jpg

post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 01:37 PM

Well, I got a call from the truck driver that they will be delivering my car today but it is not running so I will definitely NOT be bringing it to the show, however, I would like to go. Are you going to compete? and if so with both cars or which one? That is probably the only way I could find you to introduce myself. I would recognize your cars, I especially like the seatbelts & rollbar in the fastback!

"Wow, what a ride !!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page