Well done Lance! - Vintage Mustang Forums

1Likes
  • 1 Post By OptimaJim

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-14-2016, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Well done Lance!

We've been helping Lance tune his 65 coupe for competition in the Ultima and Goodguys autox events over the past couple of years. With each adjustment, tweak or addition of parts, he has been creeping up the leader board. Beating cars with bigger budgets, more tire and more motor.

Toward the end of last year Lance took 5th place in the Design & Engineering category at the OPTIMA BATTERIES’ ULTIMATE STREET CAR SERIES EVENT @ Texas Motor Speedway! We knew the car looked the part, we just had to work on making it faster...

Lance had been running our Adjustable Strut Rods and Tubular LCA for a year or so with good results and good feedback. We knew there were big gains to be had by ditching the stock UCA/spring/shock arrangement so Lance took a leap of faith and upgraded to our Tubular UCA and Bilstein coilover system. In his next event out, he took 2nd place in the Street Machine class at this past weekends Goodguys event in Texas!

Lance writes:

"Shaun,

I appreciate your time and patience with me and my car. In our first conversations, you recommended your full front suspension to start but I choose to run old suspension mods and piece your's together. After finally completing your full front suspension, I can say, I finished near the top at the Spring 2016 Goodguys Autocross Texas running with some of the hands down baddest, fastest cars out there.

Thx "
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-15-2016, 12:10 PM
Supporting Vendor

Sweet ride for sure!
Shaun likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page