68c code fastback - Vintage Mustang Forums

2Likes
  • 1 Post By my1970mach
  • 1 Post By Boom

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-04-2016, 12:18 PM Thread Starter

68c code fastback

1968 c code 289 fastback, in Bryan, Texas, typical rust ,fold down rear seat, complete but interior is out, to see floors, small areas on lower rear qtr. drivers fender is off, all new brakes, radiator, water pump hoses t-stat, rebuilt carb, no air cleaner, new brake hoses and m/c, wheel cylinders, shoes, new plugs, wires cap ,rotor, Pertronix. manifolds on but no exhaust. c-4 auto, factory a/c, manual brakes and steering, two turn signal hoods, was run thru a fence back in 86, sat at body shop a year or two, guy lost intrest and I purchased and put it in warehouse, hasn't run till this last December, pulled it out and now it is under carport at my business, just have too many projects and it needs a good home, 58000 original miles!! clear texas title. ive seen rusted, rusted hulks going fir 8-10k with no drivetrain, asking 10,500.00 runs and drives. I have pics I can email, send ur email and I will get the pics to those interested. will throw in shorty headers, chrome, and a total control p/s rack set up less tie rod ends. could deliver to Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Dallas area. also have ,but do not go with car, but available 5-6k of NOS sheet metal, bezels, lights, turn signal, lenses, ws, etc all FORD NOS. 979*820*3332. my1970mach@yahoo.com. I do reply to serious texts but am sometimes in bad coverage area, please be patient. wheels and tires shown don't go with car, have wheels and new NOS hubcaps that go with car, needs 4 tires to roll.
Jim Cook likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-04-2016, 02:39 PM

Any pictures?
af2c40 likes this.

-Brett
1968 Mustang coupe 5.0/T5
FiTech EFI
Build Thread
Current Project: 1968 fastback 351w
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-06-2016, 01:47 PM

E-mail sent...thanks! Jack

1970 428CJ Mach-1
MCA# 60075

"Every day's a Holiday, and every meal's a Picnic"

jackm@parkcitycu.org

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-15-2017, 01:01 PM Thread Starter

Been out of touch, sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page