CSRP 65-66 drop spindles on a 69 mustang? - Page 2 - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 04:35 PM

I agree with what GT289 said about a professional alignment. I was suggesting doing it at home over the usual chain store that has mostly worked on strut cars. There's been more then once someone here that have had the shims fall out because they didn't tighten the control arm bolts or completely ignored the owner's specs and set it to stock. It's a good way to learn. Honestly my first alignment was meant to be a quicky so I could do a shake down drive. I did't spend too much time but did get it pretty even side to side and the car drove great. The steering wheel was straight and the car tracked straight. It didn't pull to either side. I ended up leaving it for a year.

Tom

I'm not a complete idiot, pieces are missing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-14-2017, 10:41 PM

Anymore come of this? Im wanting to put the 65-66 drop spindles on my 67 but worried about bumpster problems.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page