Morgan's 67 Project Trans Am Coupe
I figured that I should start a thread here. I already have been getting some good input from you guys. Thought you might like to follow along.
Goals for this project;
1. Use no long term credit or loans to build the car
2. Use the car for testing and development articles for possible NorCal Shelby Club Magazine "Driven" or others down the road.
3. Donations, good used parts or deals where I can find them
4. Support Local vendors, friends of the club, etc.
5. Car is to be build for both track and street use.
6. Over build the car so that its reliable.
7. Budget cap is $20,000
8. Motor: Mexican block stoked to 331 400HP target (changed to BOSS 302 Motorsports Block Jan 2011) Target NOW 535 HP!
9. TKO 5 speed 10. 9 inch rear with leaf springs in back
11. Coil overs in front
12. Do as much work as possible myself
Last edited by CSX4766; 01-30-2011 at 03:21 PM.