Yeah, I've been dealing with this for a few months now.
I tried ad blocker, deleting history, search setting, disabling cookies etc. nothing works.
Yesterday I got a notice that my iPhone had a virus and it locked up.
I deleted the search history and it was fine after that.
You probably got that from a search you did on a corrupted site.
I was searching handgun parts and got re directed to a site for mail order brides from China, I bought four of them.
I will only do the re direct to an apple device.
It won't do it in the "Enhanced Mobile View".......Ooooooh,....fancy!
Although I enjoy the full desktop version.