Vintage Mustang Forums banner

I just hit a small milestone

924 views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Keahi73 
#1 ·
I have now been a legal driver for 30 years now. :: Or for those that do not understand the point of this post is that 30 years ago today I turned 16. :) That sounds a lot better saying my how OLD I am today. :p Oh and one more thing, Last Friday was 16 years of marriage to the SWMBO :: fd

#2 ·
Very wierd, I would get a superlotto ticket with the numbers 16 30 46 in it. If yah win you can donate to the Johnny needs money to make his car go vroom fund. It's a non-profit orginazantion that donates 100% of it's funds to Johnny's car! It's in need of work and If it ate food it would be starving and suffering from malnutrition.

btw Happy birthday! sounds like everything's good and happy. Now it's time to shove a 30 year driving record to these pirate insurance companys, unless you have a horrible record. Where you one of the people on police craziest chases 2 that got away? ::

#4 ·
That makes me think back. In 1966 I was 14. Dad took me south of town, out to the country at the time. Took about 15 minutes to get there. He pulled over on some deserted road. "Here, you drive" he said. He had a new 66 Mustang coupe, 289, 2 bbl, automatic. Yeah baby!

#5 ·
Well, you riminded me of when I was 13 or so. My Grampa took me out and let me drive his `63 Galaxie 500 on the road. That was soooooo cool ::
I`ll never forget that ;)

#10 ·
I think OldFordDude has a better ring to it. :)

John Harvey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.