I went ahead and extended the front frame rails toward the rear with some heavy gauge metal. Then I will install the inner floor supports over the heavier duty frame rails. This is the point that the Sub-Frame brace will attach and tie in to the rear spring mounting point.
I fabricated the rails using a plasma cutter and a square to guide the cutter for a straight cut.
I fitted the Brake/Clutch pedal backing plate. Good thing I test fitted the Brake/Clutch assembly. 3 hole were cross threaded. And the backing plate holes did not align correctly. I used a die grinder to enlarge the holes to fit.
Also welded the hydraulic clutch backing plate. No hole in the firewall would align. So I welded up the non used ones, and used the die grinder to add the ones I needed.