Finally got the upper cowl removed.
It needed the attention
I've got to finish removing the dash as I've got to replace the side of the cowl that runs behind the a pillar, place my firewall patch, then I can get the cowl patch finished up.
I need to do something with this also, but not sure how it's suppose to look.
This is the a pillar where it ties to the cowl. I'll need to search around and find out how it's suppose to look.
All and all a pretty productive day to get rid of that mess the lower cowl had. So, besides the cowl, the quarters, the doors, the floors, the wheel wells, the frame rails, the shock towers, the front aprons, and the trunk drop offs the car was solid as a drum lol.