Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: West Rutland, VT
I drilled out the spot welds between the LR quarter panel and the trunk pan drop off so that I can section in a new drop off. When I was cleaning up the area for a small patch I noticed a few pinholes.... one thing leads to another.
I also removed the leftover tape and adhesive from my Shelby hood left from the packing tape affixed bubble wrap protecting the 4 corners of the hood.
Last, but not least, I lamented on the fact that I'll need to remove my repro RH door and whack the crap out of the metal adjacent to the lower hinge to get the bottom of the door to go in farther as well as weld up the edge to fix the non-matching gap along the front edge.