A little more progress and a few more pictures. Repainted the needles on the speedometer and gauges, then I decided to wipe the faces down with rubbing alcohol because they looked dusty. Well, turns out the "dust" was oxidized paint. After the cotton swab I was using came off black with paint, the alcohol dried and left the face of the speedometer with whitish marks all over it.
I wasn't sure what to do about it until I figured, well, oxidized paint...I usually use a cleaner wax to take the oxidation off of paint, so I got out the Zymol and very carefully applied and polished until the oxidation was gone.
Its probably one of those things that nobody would notice except me, but it would have bothered me every time I got in the car. I think it turned out pretty well.
At this point I've got the seats, carpet, and well pretty much everything out of the car. Right now I'm stripping the paint off the dash and I'll probably do a few of the smaller projects while I wait for my Classic Auto Air kit to come. I'd like to get that and see how its going to fit up under the dash before I dig into the wiring, but I've got plenty of other stuff to do in the mean time.