Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Lansing, the one in ILLINOIS
I have one in my 66 GT coupe:
The bads: 1) hard to find rotors, which are directional. But since I put it in about 18 years ago, I was able to find new ones.
2) it ain't much heavier that than any other 9 inch Ford rear.
3) Parking brake doesn't work too well, probably my fault.
4) not sure about how good the stock axles are breakage wise. Have yet to break one though.
1) I've got 4 wheel disk brakes
2) only 1/2" wider than the stock rear end
3) I have no idea what brackets these other guys are talking about.
4) Takes a beating like any other Ford 9"
67 GT 350: MCA & SAAC Gold winner
67 S code GTA coupe