Vintage Mustang Forums banner

show your mustang!!

26K views 165 replies 125 participants last post by  Fstbk 
#1 ·
Hi guys!!

I´m a new member and in others forums, we have a Thread only to put a pics of our cars. can you collaborate? all mustangs in one thread. Pics, specs......all that you want! I start!!!

1966 built in San Jose, april 26. Power steering, air conditioned, disc brake, c4 automatic transmision, 289 code c. 39 years in L.A, 2 years in France and 5 here in Spain (europe)

next please??

Attachments

See less See more
#53 · (Edited)
My Mustang Mach1 & GT

My one owner 1970 Mach1 and My 1991 Mustang GT Vert and My old 1971 429scj sold in 1987

Attachments

#59 ·
The first pic shows how she looked when I first bought her and the second is what she is looking like rite now. Over the year with owning we did the efi swap from 92 mustang gt 5 speed, hydraulic clutch, and the body work which is still going on now.

#61 ·

Pics don't do her justice sometimes :)

fastback65gt, your red/black '65 has me drooling every time I see it! Such a sharp car

#66 · (Edited)
Here are the two of ours.... '90 Fox and the '69...

#74 · (Edited)
I've had this one since '85, had to marry my girlfriend so we could get the joint loan to buy it. Still have the wife, still have the car.

Back in '85:

More than a few years (and 100k+ miles) later, around 2001:

Complete teardown quite a few years (and miles) later:

It's the same girl:

A bunch of work and a couple of years later:

Still some work to go...

#77 ·
bought this on monday, restored, 68, 351w, built, 475hp at crank with a 125 shot of NOS on top of it

should have it end of next week

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.