Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Show your garage

17K views 132 replies 70 participants last post by  c6fastback 
#1 ·
How many of you have a show garage that your car sits in ?

Let's see em.

#4 · (Edited)
Our garage shows oil leaks from our many beaters, is that a show garage?

G
#8 ·
3584 sqft. I have since added 300 sqft of outdoor work space, but covered. Electric and compressed air to the outside as well. It's great for metal work, grinding, cutting, welding , when you don't feel like cleaning the mess up inside. And recently, I added 800 sqft of covered parking behind the work area. So now, I have about 4684 sqft dedicated to auto work and such. I'm only slight cramped now.

#9 ·
Outside , Inside, and what it normally looks like with a project going on, I am not the most organized, in fact right now I wouldn't want anyone to see it!

Attachments

#11 ·
just 3 inputs? I would have expected more. I want to see some 2/3 car garages for inspiration/ideas :grin2:

#13 · (Edited)
My ol' simple 2-car garage/shop/cave - sure miss it. Can't wait to buy another house to do it all over again.

KEPT THIS THOUGH!

#15 ·
man that looks sharp!!!

#14 ·
In the old days the garage was for parking a car under the weather. Rich folks had a 2 car garage. Mine is 19 1/2' wide, left side is 19 1/2' long right side 18' long. Mustang goes in the 18' side, floor never waxed!

#17 ·
Here's Mine

Main Floor - Garage Space (~28x50):

Main Floor - Body Shop Room (12x22):

Main Floor - Air Compressor Room (under stairs):

Main Floor - Tool Room (10 x 12 with shop sink, washer & dryer):

Main Floor - Bathroom:

Space saving swinging stairs to get into body shop room:

Mezzanine - Wood Shop (12 x 12):

Mezzanine - living room / kitchenette (12 x 28)

#19 ·
Here's Mine

Main Floor - Garage Space (~28x50):

Main Floor - Body Shop Room (12x22):

Main Floor - Air Compressor Room (under stairs):

Main Floor - Tool Room (10 x 12 with shop sink, washer & dryer):

Main Floor - Bathroom:

Space saving swinging stairs to get into body shop room:

Mezzanine - Wood Shop (12 x 12):

Mezzanine - living room / kitchenette (12 x 28)

that couch looks a a little small to sleep on, cause that is where the wife would have me because I would never leave that shop!!

#18 ·
you don't want to see my mess

#41 ·
Not sure I want to show any of mine, but what the heck. People are always picking out the odd stuff in the background to comment on. Here's an older shot of where the Mustangs don't live though.

Hmmm. That TV has grown QUITE a bit since then and the entertainment center shrank a lot. Most of the rest is the same though.

#46 ·
My current garage.... :(

Trying to remedy this soon with the purchase of a home...even if it is just a small garage.
I feel your pain. That's my current garage as well. Luckily my bro-in-law helped me clear out a space in their garage to store my Mustang this winter with the stipulation that it's out by spring so the 442 he's taking out of storage can have the spot. Can't wait to have a house of my own with a nice garage! These pictures are making me jealous :)

#51 ·
my two next cars... Q5 tuned by APR and 09-11 cayman S.Wife bought a A6 3.0T 6 months ago and i love that car!!! Nothing like a supercharged direct injection SUV putting out 2.3 HP per CI :pirate:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.