Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Let's see your best 'reflection' shot!

5K views 53 replies 45 participants last post by  73GrandStang 
#1 ·
Reading through some post about wet sending and buffing since this is something I have to do the hood on my 68 since I resprayed it last month...I've seen a lot of cool 'reflection' shots to show off paint/polish/buffing.

I took this shot sitting on the floor of the philly auto show last weekend....so now I'm thinking....he let's see some other cool reflection shots!

See less See more
#2 ·
This should be fun, I took this one after I cut my new paint. Mostly proud of how the reflections run right across the panels and dont change. Took a lot of blocking to get that to happen. But very worth it to me.

#3 · (Edited)
This shot isn't bad for a phone camera... This was my mom's daily-driver for 3-4 years in the mid-70's. Never had even so much as a pin-hole of rust, or even a door ding, ever, so making her straight and lined-up was kinda like "cheating" ;) (sorry so small, I think the site "reduced" it, and I'm a moron when it comes to posting pics...)

Attachments

#4 ·
Here's my old '67 (Bought it from the original owner in 1980/vintage burgandy w/white vinyl top back in the day. I sold it about 13 years ago).
I did all the body work myself and painted it outside in my Fathers driveway.
Black imron w/imron clearcoat.
DannyG

Attachments

#9 ·
At a car show last year

Attachments

#17 ·
Nice! looks like it has lots of depth...

#31 ·
impressive!

#21 ·
Oh man! I have a bunch of good pictures for this one that I've always wanted to show off! So instead of a singular best reflection... here's 4:

Hood:

Hood zoomed out:

Roof:

Full side shot:

If that ain't perfect... :shrug:

#32 ·
Oh man! I have a bunch of good pictures for this one that I've always wanted to show off! So instead of a singular best reflection... here's 4:

If that ain't perfect... :shrug:
is that presidential blue? i love the color...someday when i save big $$ i am doing a color change to my 68 coupe to presidential blue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.