Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Correct 70 Mach1 Radiator?

416 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  PetesPonies 
#1 · (Edited)
So, I'm trying to put my 70 Mach1 351c back to the way it would have come from the factory. It's missing the original radiator and, being new to Fords, I have no idea what is correct or what to look for. :shrug: All i know so far is my build sheet has the code 9Z5L, and it is a non ac/ standard cooling radiator. Beyond that I have no idea. Any ideas?

Also, if anyone has one they want to get rid of let me know! :)

Thanks!

#5 · (Edited)
PetesPonies, check out my new line low sodium products developed especially for customers like you! We worked tirelessly to create a recipe to accommodate those customers who prefer their pastries to mirror the texture and flavor of the paper packaging. ;)

And as to your question, yes that is what I would prefer. im not looking for nos, just correct numbers...and its ok if its needing recored.

G
#6 ·
Strange enough, as I have delved into the low sodium fare, taste doesn't have to be sacrificed. So it hasn't been a bad journey, just difficult because the easiest way to make something taste better is to dump salt into it. But I digress . . . Finding a date coded 1970 radiator is not going to be easy. If you are going concours, you have no choice. If you just have in your mind you want this car as original as possible . . there are some areas you need to bend on in order to keep things in the sane realm. If you are stuck on the original radiator, you need to place some ads, call used parts suppliers and put on your plastic shorts when you finally find one :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.