Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Pics of my new 1970 Mach 1

4K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  kevinr 
#1 ·
Hopefully this works. Let me know if you can see them.

#3 ·
#6 ·
You almost got it. What you want to do is right click the image, copy image address, and hit the square icon that puts [ IMG][/IMG ] around your pics. Here ya go.

#16 ·
Someone like orange !

I recall a Mustang running around Walnut Creek , California about 1976 ( I was 11 ) with a polished Shaker .
Looks nice

#20 ·
id like to shoot the dealer who rivited the emblem on the trunk. god i hate that.
Nice car. great color.

#26 ·
That is a nice 70 Mach you have there. I could not help but notice the "Stengers" ford dealership emblem on the back.

Stengers was a huge dealership in Dayton, Ohio many years ago. One of the biggest at the time. As with many dealerships, they were gone by the wayside sometime in the 80's.

#27 ·
I worked at Stengers in Dayton from 1974 - 1979. I believe this dealership opened just after WWII and eventually moved to the south side of Dayton. There were multiple stuffed bears in the showroom that were hunted by the dealer on various trips. It was a large dealership with 25 plus cars in the showroom. The service department operated 2 shifts Monday through Friday and was opened until midnight five days a week. They also had a large used car operation. I remember Corvettes, Mustang GTs as well as a Thunderbird Sports Roadster on their used car lot.

Many Machs and k-codes were still being serviced there when I worked there.

Ps....good looking Mach that you recently purchased !

Kevin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.