Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Marti report?

719 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Dallas Mustang 
#1 ·
I just purchased my mach 1 and was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is worth getting the marti report or if there is another way to verify all the original parts on your stang?

#3 ·
A Marti report will tell you the original options to the car, but as far as each individual part goes you are just looking for original FoMoCo parts over reproductions.

Get the deluxe Marti report option.
Seconded. I bought the cheap one and I wish I had bought the more expensive one out the door.

#4 ·
Get the deluxe. Does not cost too much and gives you the info you need to know about your car. Really no better choice.

Reactions: Dave R.
#5 ·
Always get a Marti report.
Then all the assembly manuals.

#7 ·
+1 on the deluxe. yes its gives great info and makes a good conversation piece at shows.

you may get lucky with a rare option or a 1 of___

mine didnt really unleash any new surprises as i had the old Ford 999 report. so i knew what the car had.

but is did give the dealers name and address and he is stillin business. I contacted them with pics of the car and they sent me a box of dealer momentos that i display with the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.