66 AMF Wen Mac HELP - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 07:58 PM Thread Starter

66 AMF Wen Mac HELP

Hello all, hows everyone this evening ? We have a AMF WEN-MAC 1966 MUSTANG Red Coupe the dealer model toy's. Well a couple of our wire's are not hooked up welded etc. and was wondering if anyone could send us a few picture's here or our e.mail etc. so we can find out if our light's and motor run's ? Were newbies here and dinner about ready well check back later tonight. Thank you'll and have a Blessed evening, Jay

rsdhope.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 08:50 PM

Calamity Jane 1966 Modified Fastback - Driven semi-daily!
Wrecked and rebuilt even better
289 v8, 4-speed, 3.25 9" rear, goodies and stuff.

See my travel blog here for my adventures: http://calamityjaneroadtrip.blogspot.com/
2014: 10,051 mile, 2-month-long road trip around America
2015: 3,000 mile trip to Knotts in CA, CO to East Coast, an engine rebuild or two
2016: East Coast to TX, Hot August Nights, more trips to the East Coast
2017: Several long trips in the works! Stay tuned
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2017, 03:22 AM

The dealership promotional toys? I'd imagine it'd be pretty simple to take care of.

1969 Mustang Convertible field find (It's a 450hp spaghetti noodle)
www.SaveClassicCars.net

"The problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude about the problem"

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2017, 10:43 AM Thread Starter

Hello Claudemiro, how are you doing ? Well as far as my post i have a monster called R.S.D. or C.R.P.S. it's a chronic nerve pain plus rapid bone loss and more in whole rt leg and hip, if you like to read about us it's American RSDHope - American RSDHope Organization, How to contact us or many others. Plus i have to have my 3 rd lower groin hernia surgery next week same spot grrrrr. So my pain was very high at the time sorry. I found a picture of ours this am but i can't see where the Red loose wire goes. Here's a couple pic's of ours and yes it's a easy fix but don't want to hook them up backwards burn motor up etc. Have RED - BLUE wire not hooked up i found where the Blue one goes it hook's up be hide the motor you'll see a double white clip. But not sure where red one goes. Our temp today 68 then next Thursday Friday Saturday 70 - 71, crazy weather here in Virginia. How's you'll weather ? Thank you 4 your help, Jay
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170218_101959.jpg (89.2 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170218_102103.jpg (91.0 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170218_102048.jpg (90.5 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170218_102026.jpg (90.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170218_101905.jpg (93.8 KB, 13 views)

rsdhope.org
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2017, 11:48 AM

The red and blue wires go from the switchbox to the electric motor.
As the motor is mounted in the car right now, the top connector is for the red wire
and the blue wire goes on the motor's bottom connector.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0620.jpg (45.2 KB, 17 views)

As the drill sergeant said, "I taught you everything you know. I didn't teach you everything I know."

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
- Douglas Adams
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2017, 12:34 PM Thread Starter

Hello everyone, wow don't see where i replied ? Well Thank everyone for helping us with this. We are selling the car if anyone is interested. Not sure where to post toy's for sale but looking. Computer was down then lost our internet for while but back on now. Tks again and have a Blessed day, Jay

rsdhope.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page