Vintage Mustang Toy, Models, Collectibles - For Sale Posts - Page 3 - Vintage Mustang Forums
Vintage Mustang Forum
HomeForumGalleryClassifiedsAbout UsAdvertiseContact Us
» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Go Back   Vintage Mustang Forums > General Discussion > Vintage Mustang Toys, Models, Collectibles
Vintage-Mustang.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-08-2012, 10:50 PM   #31 (permalink)

Default 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible pedal car

My husband has inherited a 1965 mustang pedal car from his grandma. This was manufactered in 1964- It is in perfect condition- was just taken out of the box 2 weeks ago. Original box with the Ford dealership stamp, orginal packaging, and assembly instruction included. Also have a copy of the Ford dealers promotional ad for getting the pedal car with the purchase of buying a car. This car does not meet current safety standards due to having lead paint- Open to offers please call or email with any questions or for pictures. Thanks

419-966-4763
419-966-4762
blwright1@hotmail.com
blwright is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2012, 10:52 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangerbob1 View Post
I ran across one of Revell Visible Engine Kits in my Dad's House will cleaning it out. It was never opened, and is the 6 cylinder model. My kids are too old for it. If anyone wants it, I will sell it for $10 plus the shipping cost, and can do Paypal. Bob
can you post a pic?
Old 07-08-2012, 08:14 PM   #33 (permalink)

Default 1965-66 Very Large Mustang Go Kart - For Sale

Hi

I own several Mustang junior go karts,

I also have a very large Mustang go kart 4' wide and 8' long, that I have decided to sell, this is not a golf kart this is a go kart,

As you can see in the picture 2 smiling adults can fit into it, it has a 8hp Techumsah engine in it, goes in fwd and rev. Fiberglass body. As you can see from the pictures it is quite large Great for car shows, parades etc. Comes with it's own car cover. I doubt you will ever see another!!

Just had it into the shop and had it tuned up! Runs good.

REDUCED! 1966 Mustang go kart - 1/2 scale

If interested you can respond to the ad. Or message me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic1328.jpg (28.3 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg Black stang.jpg (94.2 KB, 32 views)
66softtop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2012, 05:22 PM   #34 (permalink)

Default How much are you looking for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blwright View Post
My husband has inherited a 1965 mustang pedal car from his grandma. This was manufactered in 1964- It is in perfect condition- was just taken out of the box 2 weeks ago. Original box with the Ford dealership stamp, orginal packaging, and assembly instruction included. Also have a copy of the Ford dealers promotional ad for getting the pedal car with the purchase of buying a car. This car does not meet current safety standards due to having lead paint- Open to offers please call or email with any questions or for pictures. Thanks

419-966-4763
419-966-4762
blwright1@hotmail.com
Do you have any idea of how much your looking for in price?
66ponyboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2013, 11:27 PM   #35 (permalink)

Default Really Cool Mustang shop/garage light

Selling these custome made mustang shop/garage lights.These are awesome for either your garage or even inside your house in your "Man Cave". These make a really great gift to the Mustang enthusiast and just overall look great in your shop.

Horses are made of black ABS cutouts measuring 2ft in Width by 11"inches in H.Horses are lighted using LED's that are very economical and last forever.Colors available in Red,White,and Blue.

$75.00 plus shipping.

Email or message me if interested:
Manofsteelrr@yahoo.com

TheRed_66Bomb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2013, 02:45 PM   #36 (permalink)

Default Bump,price drop on lights

Selling some really cool running horse lights for your man cave,garage, or interior decor. Cutouts are made of strong,durable,hard plastic. They are lighted with LED's that are very economical and last forever. Lights are fully custom made.Lights measure 2 1/2'Ft in length X 1'ft in height.

Lights are available in Blue,White,and Red as of now.
$65 plus shipping(I am in Dallas)

I typically sell these for $75.00 but am overstocked with them and must get them sold!
Offer won't last long so get one at this price while you can!

Let me know if interested or would like more information on them.Or email me at Manofsteelrr@yahoo.com

I accept PayPal Only for the safety of both the seller and buyer.

We are not affiliated with the ford motor company.
TheRed_66Bomb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2013, 03:03 PM   #37 (permalink)

Default LImited Edition poster for the film Bullitt Featuring a great image of the Classic GT

Zoetrope Galleries has just released a special print run of 300 for the film Bullitt. The poster features the iconic GT Mustang and is hand signed and numbered by the artist. You can view more images here: ::Movie Poster Exchange::
mpexchange is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2013, 11:48 PM   #38 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to herdfan75 Send a message via Yahoo to herdfan75
Default Michael Irvine "Red, Topless & Loaded" Artist Proof 1 of 20

I have a Michael Irvine "Red, Topless & Loaded" Artist Proof 1 of 20 for sale. Price is $500.00. Better photos upon request. Thank you!

http://www.mustangclubofwv.org
herdfan75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.