Wanted - Arp 17, 1964 Time Magazine - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-02-2016, 02:42 PM Thread Starter

Wanted - Arp 17, 1964 Time Magazine

I know it is a long shot, but does anyone have the Apr 17, 1964 Time Magazine with Lee Iacocca on the cover. My Mustang was build around that time (4/30/64) and it would be the perfect complement to my collection.

Thanks, Dan

Danno

64 1/2 Coupe, Sunlight Yellow, April 30 1964,
AKA "Marilyn"
F-Code, 260 V8 2V, C4 Cruise-0-Matic
Current Status: Reassembly
My Mustang Restore Site
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-08-2016, 12:19 AM

Garage
Thumbs Up Apr. 64

I have the Life magazine with the mustang in it. Life Magazine April 17, 1964 : Cover - Military cap on stand.

General Douglas MacArthur 1880-1964, photos of memorial ceremony. Revolt in Brazil, Goulart is deposed. Lovely two page color Hamm's Beer ad with watercolor illustration of geese flying over a marsh, artist not identified, but a nice piece. Henry Cabot Lodge in South Vietnam. Miraculous escape from airliner that overshot runway at New York, everyone walked away. Charles Atlas was right all along - Isometric vogue. The unveiling of the Ford Mustang - sports car for the masses. World War I - Part 3, U-boats and the war at sea, many photos and illustrations by Claus Bergen in 1917. Michaelangelo's sculpture the Pieta makes historic journey from the Vatican to the World's Fair in New York. It's not Cirque du Soleil, but Chrys Holt juggles pins while hanging from her hair at the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & bailey Circus. Hitchhike across the Sahara - Barbara Doutrich, Geraldine Markos, Evelyn Vough, Barbara Kral, and Barbara Prikkel. Kim Novak at home in Big Sur. Striking full page Better Vision Institute ad, simple page of Braille lettering stating "You've only got one pair of eyes".

64 9/10 Convertible- 389,000 miles & counting (2nd owner)- Invited by Ford to SEMA-2014
65 GT Convertible
65 K GT Fastback- 59,000 original miles
Original 65 pedal car
69 GT Convertible- 90,000 miles Invited by Ford to SEMA-2014
69 Grande'- 1 of 11 on colors- 1 of 1 w/ options
2016 GT convertible w/ CDC Outlaw #13 package- delivered 10/27.
08 P-71 Police Intercepter
2000 F-250 Lariat, 2010 F-250 King Ranch
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-04-2017, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
I know it is a long shot, but does anyone have the Apr 17, 1964 Time Magazine with Lee Iacocca on the cover. My Mustang was build around that time (4/30/64) and it would be the perfect complement to my collection.

Thanks, Dan
I have a copy. PM me for more information.

1965 Ford Mustang, A-code Coupe
WimbledonWhite, Red interior
Automatic with 302 engine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page