Vintage Mustang Forums banner

H-4 Headlight Kit Group Buy

21K views 106 replies 31 participants last post by  Boom 
#1 ·
I have been Speaking to Pete at Reenmachine about a possible VMF group discount on his H-4 Headlight relay kits.

Pete has graciously agreed to offer a month long special for us and contribute $5.00 from each sale to the VMF!

Here are the details:

$20 off any headlight kit on the site, and Pete will donate $5 to VMF for each sale.

Redeem the discount by entering coupon code "VMFH4" in the coupon code field at the bottom of the shopping cart page before you click "checkout".

The code expires February 14, 2008 so order before you buy an flowers or candy for your loved ones!

The store is at www.shop.reenmachine.com

Thanks to Pete for setting this up! I will be placing my order tonight for this http://www.reenmachine.com/shop/product.php?productid=16134&cat=0&bestseller=Y

FYI - I paid to place ads here and Pete is going to donate $5.00 per sale so please let me know if you have any questions.

See less See more
#9 ·
wally05 said:
I was going to get that as my first safety upgrade. How easy is the install?
It's very straightforward. You'll spend more time routing the harness and hiding everything than you will actually making it work.

Full instructions come with the kit, but here's a nutshell:

Take out the old bulbs. Plug one of your old headlight plugs into the new harness (this controls it). Plug the new headlights into the new harness after routing it. Mount the relays and fuse holder near your battery. Trim the power and ground wires to length, crimp on the included ends (red & black heat shrink also included), and hook them to power & ground. You must use power directly from the battery or the hot side of the solenoid. Fasten the new lights in just like the old ones.

NOTE: If you have a '69 you'll have to enlarge the hole in the back of the headlight cup to clear the rubber boot on the back of the new light. Pics and details are in the instructions.

AIM YOUR LIGHTS! Aiming instructions are included.

Of course, you can call or email any time if you have a question.

#11 ·
does anybody know the bulb size u need for HID Conversion kits. i got mines of ebay ;)

#15 ·
my bad gt code:beer:

#19 ·
67mousetang said:
on your site it allows shipments to Canada but I couldn't get a qoute on shipping. sent a pt.
I didn't get a pt, but if you email me your address I can quote shipping. The site doesn't do it -- I just charge actual shipping w/o any markup or handling charges.

Usually USPS Priority works out best to Canada. I just sent a headlight to Woodstock, Ontario for $27.21 if that helps.

#20 ·
james_e said:
Just ordered the H4 classic setup. I had trouble with the website but it's probably my firewalls, so I called in. Pete sounds like a very nice guy.
Thanks for the order and it was nice speaking with you. :thumbsup:

If anyone has any problems whatsoever with the website or any feedback at all please let me know. The e-commerce part of the site is completely new as of about a week ago so there may be a few bugs out there.

#23 ·
MedievaL said:
I'm already using a relay kit on my headlights. Is there a kit with just the headlights and adapter harness without the relays and relay harness?
There shouldn't be any sort of adapter harness needed as the H4 bulbs have the same 3-prong arrangement as your sealed beams.

I can certainly sell you the lights alone if you'd like. Just email me.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.