Vintage Mustang Forums banner

SAVE 10% on Street or Track products!

24K views 69 replies 22 participants last post by  JD08 
#1 ·
#9 ·
I would be in for a VMF discount/Group Buy. Might actually motivate me to replace my front end suspension setup, lol.

Jason

#13 · (Edited)
His stuff is great. Beautiful workmanship, extremely easy to put together. I have the complete SoT system. Front/Rear Bilstein's,3-link suspension, Full floating rear end /w parking break, 9" rear end, tru Trac center section.

My builder hadn't worked with Shaun's stuff and they were just piecing it together checking fit and all of a sudden the whole thing was done. No trouble at all.

While Shaun has great stuff and talks about suspension like no one else, his system isn't what I like best about SoT. Shaun is. Truly one of my favorite people and has made this late in life interest really wonderful. Plus he knows so much about Mustangs that he is a really great resource.

I am afraid to add up the receipts for the whole thing but talk to Shaun. He made his stuff to install in stages. He can help standard leaf spring type systems to the full Monty I got. When I visited his shop last summer, he spent 3 hours going through every piece, what it does, and why it was important. From the every first call, I've trusted him and knew I would buy all my suspension things from him.

Glad I did and can wait to drive the car.

#14 ·
#19 ·
#15 ·
Now what am I supposed to do?!?! The strut rods are also on my list of upgrades along with the Bilsteins. My strut rods are in great shape and I have the better then stock rubber compound. I do not think I have ever felt changes in the camber or toe, but I definitely have felt the rear end skipping out going over expansion joints in corners. The sale is great, but it makes for hard decisions. What to do? Any combo package discounts?

Attachments

#16 ·
Brad,

I'm sure your bushings are squirming all over the place, especially if that is you in line for track work in your signature pic.

Out strut rods eliminate the twitchy wheel and 'dartiness' especially under hard braking.

#17 ·
Yup, that's me! Total rookie driver still so I am not pushing the limit of my car, yet. Still a hard decision since I will be doing the Arning drop this winter.

Brad

#24 ·
Half way through this sale! Lots of shocks and Adjustable Strut Rods already shipped. Get yours before the end of the month before the prices go back up!

#29 ·
For February 2015 you can save 10% on our Billet Export Brace and 10% off our custom length Aluminum Driveshafts.

Enter coupon codes, 'exportbrace' and/or 'driveshaft' when checking out.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.