Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Free Rimblow Switch and US shipping

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  rbbuddy 
#1 ·
We have taken over the Rimblow Buddy steering wheel restoration company from Dave Prine. As a way to get to know everybody, we are offering a free rimblow horn switch installed and return US shipping with every rimblow steering wheel restored by us. A savings of over $150 depending on where the wheel is shipped from. Current rimblow steering wheel restoration cost is $375 and $125 to install a new switch. Drop us an e-mail at www.rbbuddy@cox.net or call us at (623)340-2379 Looking forward to getting to know everybody.
Nathan Brooks

#3 ·
Hi Guys.
We want to thank everyone who has taken advantage of the free switch and shipping special so far. Just a note to let everyone know to please remove their old switch prior to shipping. It’s not a big deal on the 70’s but a lot of the 69 switches have turned to rock and they have to be cut and picked out. Usually takes about and hour to do right. We charge $25 for this service. Both I and Aaron hate to do it, I’m the boss so who do you think gets most of them }:| . For you that have already sent us your wheel, we will go ahead and remove your old switch at no charge. My fault, I didn’t even think about it till they showed up. Again, thank you for helping us feed our families.
The Rimblow Buddy
Nate

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.