Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Nu-Relics power windows interest?

15K views 44 replies 17 participants last post by  fonebooth 
#1 ·
considering arranging a group buy on new relics power windows..

shipping additional-
email for pricing per zip code

#2 ·
Do they make motor assemblies for the rear quarters (67 vert)?

#4 ·
yes they make rears-- there are 2 of us looking to do all 4 in our 65-6 verts with hidden switches

i think 65-68 rears are all the same

coupe and vert

they do seem to be a better quality than electriclife-- made usa-- and lifetime warranty and the additional cost isnt that much-- hence why im choosing them

#5 ·
Brett

would u want just the motors and use the electric life wiring and switches? or keep yours complete to ebay it?

#6 ·
I would be interested for sure, how much are they regularly?

#7 ·
their front kit i i beleive is 465 usd-- retail then the discount..
i know the kit i was looking at for myself is $1170 or so-- 4 windows + wiring + 4 hidden switches- less whatever discount i can get-- on the fone they told me 10% at 6 sets-- more if i buy more..

but you have to compare theirs is a complete kit wired and switches-- (not hidden add $170 PR)
electic life is 279 pair of motors
add wiring and switches your near 425-- so almost same price and this way you get a better made part

and i cross the border regularly and can ship it to you from vancouver.. so no brokerage or other crap.. - just shipping and exchange

#11 ·
since prices change over time i removed the pricing for the original buy-- as that price wont be available except with an order of 12 pairs of motors

thats 4 windows with everything and "handle cranks" - thats what they call it-- hidden switch that uses stock window crank.

i have to email it all in as one order -

i believe this works out to 16% off retail.

im ready to order it today! LOL

#12 ·
oh and scott if you dont want the window cranks take 16% off the kit retail-- they dont have the mustang rears listed but front and rear singles are 465 per end.. i didnt get that kit price
but guessing $880 or so less the disc is about $740

i'm springing for the "handle cranks"

i will be confirming all the prices today as well

#14 ·
topless said:
front windows only price complete set $391

fronts without wiring and switches $330 ($60 off) (i think id order it complete just to sell the electic life stuff with wiring -but thats me)
Mike, put me down for the complete front set ($391); the $60 savings on the cheaper kit isn't worth the hassle of trying to jerry-rig wiring or trying to sell an incomplete Electric-Life kit.

#15 ·
Mike: I'm interested. Have a 66 vert...my understanding- $391 for complete front set w/hidden switches, wiring, motors, and everything needed?///steve

#16 ·
I'm definitely interested!

#17 ·
Steve,
$391 is without the hidden switches- but yes complete ready to install..

add $120 pr for handle cranks - hidden switches

regular kits come with GM chrome or black illuminated switches
---
copied from their site__

The standard kits 4 window kits come with a quad for the drivers door and 3 singles, but we also have console harnesses which consist of a single quad.

and if you look around usually the hidden switches go for $100-110 each -

i will be likely doing the order tuesday--
i have to make one payment- they will ship direct to you.
payment options- paypal - check or bofa deposit directly to my visa.. with paypal their 3% fees will be on top unless only one person picks that -- 500 per month limit fee free.. as my regular paypal accts are business ones and all charge the 2.7or whatever % fees.

my feedback on ebay is 1500+
www.fonebooth.com and my other user id outlawbrakes has over 60 i think--

#18 ·
Mike: OK...I'm in for complete front set w/ hidden switch(cranks)pair for 65/66. How/when do we pay or get specific info to do that? I can use paypal, but don't want fees either. Can you email me (don't know how to PM)...should be on my profile.

#19 ·
to email me directly its

salesATfonebooth.com or thru the email here.

need zip codes for shipping quote.

#20 ·
3 sets are shipping today-- if anyone else is interested lemme know

#23 ·
i have a couple extra sets available

what window switches did you want?

#25 ·
Recipient: <riles4009@sbcglobal.net>
Reason: 5.2.1 <riles4009@sbcglobal.net>... Addressee unknown, relay=[204.209.205.13]

tried email here it bounced

email me at mac AT bessecure.com

#26 ·
Mike, Ya got one more set??
with out hidden switches.
corky.p AT cox.net

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.