Vintage Mustang Forums banner

65 to 70 billet grills

24K views 42 replies 19 participants last post by  craneman 
#1 ·
i found this guy that has the best looking and built billet grill i have seen! i will post a couple pics in the next couple days but to get a good price of 165. i will need atleast 10 guys to do it......thanks, Jim

#14 ·
I would be interested at well. See if you can get a couple pics of one for a 66, would really be cool if could get one with fog light inserts like the 69. Never really like the bars, kinda looks boring to me.

#19 ·
ok you guys here we go! this price is only for 10 or more sales...once Charlie gets enough orders these prices kick in...to get this price please mention that Jim Garcia from HAN (hot august nights sent you) charlieyan@yahoo.com
64-66 117. all plus shipping!
67-8 115.
69-70 140.
69-70 hoodscoop grill 50.00
he does have 1 70 mach grill that needs the sportlamps area reworked alittle and that grill is 115. as is.
here is also a thought...i asked about the 69-70 grills with the stock amount of bars and they need 40 orders to do that ???? hope this works for you!

#26 ·
he's alittle slow with emails...but he told me 10 orders of each year! thats not what i agreed to...but still a good deal.heres the email he sent me a couple days ago....

Hey Jim,

here are my suggestions:

1. you tell you guys that when anyone send email to Charlie to place an order, also CC the email to Jim, then you can post a note every week or so to let them know what's the status of the group order, for example: 65/66 Mustang group order: so far there are 5 orders
2. we need them send payment to me when they place an order, we will hold the funds until the 10 orders of each group reached. payment can be made by check, money order or cashier's check
3. when buyer send me email to place an order, please provide their shipping address, we will reply their email with the total amound and an order number, they just need to write down the order number on their check or money order
4. we ship UPS ground, the shipping charge will be flat to 48 states:

65/66 Mustang billet grille group $12
67/68 $13
69 $20

Charlie

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.