Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Glass discounts?

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  sigtauenus 
#1 ·
The Scott Drake backlight showed up the other day and it was exactly what I wanted, so I'm going to do the doors and vents as well. Can anyone get a discount on the Scott Drake smoked window glass? Shipping from California to Virginia kind of negated the good price I got from that vendor.

Cheers,
-Patrick

#2 ·
i dont believe scott drake makes the glass..

afaik there are 2 manufactures in TW and everyone buys from them..

Drake was the most expensive of all the places i looked into buying from..

you can email me direct and i can send you some prices -- but yes shipping especially if its a FB rear window is huge..

#3 · (Edited)
Check with this company. Auto City Classic - 1-800-828-2212 I have bought from them and have been please so far. Fast Shipping and best prices I have found. I can buy Drake wholesale and they beat their prices. Hope this helps.

The Scott Drake backlight showed up the other day and it was exactly what I wanted, so I'm going to do the doors and vents as well. Can anyone get a discount on the Scott Drake smoked window glass? Shipping from California to Virginia kind of negated the good price I got from that vendor.

Cheers,
-Patrick

#7 ·
I used Auto City glass for my 68 fastback, bought tinted glass for both door vent windows and main door windows. Fit and appearance was awesome. Only downside would be no Carlite logo for those who care about that detail.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.