Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Panels at cost if we install

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ntxcustoms 
#1 ·
I just posted this in the Texas area as we are located in Texas, but the offer is good for all VMFer's. We are a resto/rod shop located in Wylie Tx a suburb of Dallas. We are a dealer for Dynacorn and believe that they make the best panels for your classic mustang. While not everything is perfect in the aftermarket world Dynacorn comes pretty close with most of their panels.

So our offer is...

For a limited time we are offering the panels at our cost ( just pay taxes ) IFwe install them. I can't post the price of the panels and our shop charges by the hour so this means you will need to call or email us so that we can asses your needs and get you a quote. If you would like to see our ability of installing these panels please feel free to look at our Facebook page or website.

So this means that if you need a floor pan, wheel tubs, and quarters replaced you will save a bundle.

I know that I'm new here but this is one way I can help you with your build. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks! Tyler
North Texas Customs | Give your old car a new life.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.