Vintage Mustang Forums banner

15% Off Glazier Nolan Mustang Barn Halloween Sale Through 11/4/14

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  markb0729 
#1 · (Edited)
15% Off Glazier Nolan Mustang Barn Halloween Sale Through 11/6/14

I got an email from Glazier Nolan Mustang Barn offering 15% off. I have no affiliation with Mustang Barn. Here's the info...

Greetings!
It's so good, it's frightening!! The Mustang Barn is offering 15% OFF your purchases from October 31st through November 4th, 2014 !

Order on line www.mustangbarnstore.com and use the code: HALLOWEEN at check out to receive your 15% off, or give us a call at 800-523-6708 or 215-723-9674 and mention the discount code.

*This offer is not valid for any special order items or kits. Offer does not apply to shipping costs or sales tax when applicable. If you can not find the item you are looking for online, you may call us at 1-800-523-6708 and the code will be honored over the phone. Offer ends 11/04/2014. Discount does not apply to orders placed before 10/31/2014.

Update: I got another email from Mustang Barn indicating that their online store website is down but you can still get the discount...

Greetings!

It has come to our attention that the server is down on our web store.

If you would like to take advantage of our Halloween sale with 15% off parts, please give us a call if you can not order on line. 800-523-6708 or 215-723-9674. If we are not here please leave a message, someone will get back to you and we will honor the 15% offer. You may also email your order, send it to shipping@mustangbarn.com this will go straight to Jane's desk and she will promptly get your order going for you.

We hope this little glitch will not deter you from taking us up on this awesome offer! Thank you for your business, we appreciate it very much!

Sincerely,

Daniel Nolan
Glazier/Nolan Mustang Barn

Update: I got another email from Mustang Barn indicating that the sale is extended through Thursday, 11/6/14 because the online store website was down over the weekend.

Greetings!

Because the server was down over the weekend for our Halloween Sale, we have extended it until November 6th, 2014!
The Server is back up if you want to order from our web store, www.mustangbarnstore.com.

If you would like to take advantage of our Halloween sale with 15% off parts, but aren't able to order on line call us at 800-523-6708 or 215-723-9674. If we are not here please leave a message, someone will get back to you and we will honor the 15% offer. You may also email your order, send it to shipping@mustangbarn.com this will go straight to Jane's desk and she will promptly get your order going for you.

We hope you will take us up on this awesome offer! Thank you for your business, we appreciate it very much!

Sincerely,

Daniel Nolan
Glazier/Nolan Mustang Barn

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.