17x8 and beyond wheel research - Page 3 - Vintage Mustang Forums

13Likes

post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd 66 View Post
I went to look at a set of 95 Mustang gt tri bar 17x8

this morning not really a fan of the style but the guy only wanted 80 bucks for all 4 so it seemed like a cheap way into some 17's. I got there and 1 had a crack on the backside bead area .
I've also been eyeballing these on Ebay

05 06 07 08 09 Silver Bullitt New Take-Off OEM Mustang GT Wheels 17X8 5X4.5 Lug | eBay
Also not my favorite style but for the price of a new OEM wheel it's almost a crime not to get them ,,,,,,So I did
Sweet, I like the Bullitt wheels Great deal, too. BFG G-force or Bridgestone RE-11 tires and your ready to rock.

66 coupe, '93 Fox seats, Three point belts, 289, 500 Cfm, Weiand, Hipo manifolds, duel exhaust, T5 trans, Pro 5.0 shifter, 3.40 open, KH front disc, Porterfield R4-S pads, 1" front sway bar, Shelby drop, Spring perch relocation, Shelby quick steer, GT progressive coils (1/2 coil cut), 4.5 leaf mid-eye, KYB Gas-A-Just front & GR-2 rear, Export brace, Monti-Carlo bar, Sub-frame connectors, Performance alignment (+3.5 caster/-.5 camber), 16x7 wheels, 215/55/16 & 225/55/16 BFG G-force

Brad

Last edited by Ponyboy; 03-10-2017 at 02:17 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 12:11 PM
rpm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNamesMikeD69 View Post
I've got American Racing Razors on my '69, 18 x 9 all around, with 245/40s in front and 275/40s in the back.
I love that 2 tone paint job!
MyNamesMikeD69 likes this.

Bob

There are 2 types of people, those who own pickups and those who borrow them.

69 M code Mach 1, 393w AFR 185, C5 trans, 3.50 traction lok N case, 13" 01Cobra 4 wheel disc, QA1 4 wheel coil covers, Chromo tube susp arms, Triangulated rear arms, Convertible inner rockers & seat riser, 6 point roll bar.

Build Pics http://s782.photobucket.com/user/rob...?sort=3&page=2

Build Thread
http://1969stang.com/forum/index.php...bitch-is-back/
post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpm View Post
I love that 2 tone paint job!
Thanks! It's Ford GT Tungsten Grey and Audi Phantom Black Pearl. I drove around car lots for weeks looking at different shades of black until I saw that one and immediately loved it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page