Vintage Mustang Forums - View Single Post - Found a door ding today. What is wrong with people?
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-01-2019, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
PhantomSi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmagilto View Post
Someone did that to my 65 about 12 years ago. I used to live in SF and always parked in the same spot in this russian mob-run lot. One day some asshat took a big chip out of the door. my door paint was still on the edge of his door when i got to my car to encounter the damage.

I put my but on the center console and repeatedly smashed my door into his piece of **** car will all my leg strength until i had completely caved in his door.

12 years on - I still get mad thinking about it.

In related news - classic mustang door edges are incredibly strong. I would have liked to use to guy's head to effect that damage - but the mustang door was all that was available in the moment.

Oh - and comically - I was de-facto banned from parking in downtown SF because all the parking lots were russian mob run. So I had to start driving my wife's car to work.
Lmao. That is awesome. I'd have taken solace in seeing his face/reaction when he saw the damage. *******.

I bet if this challenger were made with classic mustang metal it wouldn't have dented. The metal on these modern cars nowadays are about as flimsy as the average millennial. Kidding.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome