Vintage Mustang Forums - View Single Post - Vendor error in pricing - what would you do (long read)
View Single Post
post #55 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
John_in_SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Del View Post
Well, you asked.

If you keep it, it's theft. There, I said it. You hold a legal trump card but it doesn't change the moral implications of the deal.

No, I don't believe in "Karma" BS. There is no force in the universe that gives a rat's pitoot if I steal something and will plan to smote me if I do wrong. I'm just not that important. But I know my dad would say it's stealing and he raised me well.

TBH, I don't even know if I could take the 50% deal as I know they paid more for the item than they sold it to me for.

Sorry.

John

EDIT: I posted this after reading the first few posts and was so worked up, so I replied before reading all the other replies, and now see that you're considering other options. I hope you do what you know is right.

You are correct - I asked how others would handle this situation.

IIRC, you've helped me out (under a different screen name) in the past and for that I'm appreciative however I"m not even sure where to begin with this but I'll give it a few sentences and then I'm done with it.

Your opening sentence makes the rest of your post mute regardless of the content. Implying someone has stolen or is a thief or whatever because you disagree with the terms of a legal deal between the seller/buyer regardless of how you morally/ethically view it makes your post fall on its face. Unfortunately you have provided no value to this discussion. .

You are however entitled to your opinion as am I. I apologize for the rudeness however this is the only post in this entire thread that has agitated me

V/r
J

----------------------------------------------------------------
John in SC
Formerly Studiopet_2005
1966 Coupe - 302 with some stuff on it

Last edited by John_in_SC; 06-21-2019 at 08:41 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome