Vintage Mustang Forums - View Single Post - Owning Trailer VS U-Haul VS AAA
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
Nailbender

Quote:
Originally Posted by j persons View Post
U Haul trailers are usually heavy for what they are and can be difficult. AAA may have a mileage limit around their hubs and may not respond if beyond their limit. A $5K trailer is a bunch of money, but if you take care of it and don't loan it out to anyone regardless of their relationship, it will last a long time.
I grilled the AAA agents a few times and was assured I was covered. I don't ever want to own a trailer again because as in the past I will be guilted into lending it out and having it returned damaged. I am trying to downsize and will hopefully be in a house soon unable to store a trailer. Not that I don't know a bunch of people willing to store it for me, sigh. I always get the super extended warranty on the wife's new cars and never need it. Hopefully the AAA membership will be the same!

65 C Code hardtop from California still wearing it's original paint.
Roller 331, TW 170 heads, T-5z, FiTech EFI, FPA Headers, Arvinode exhaust, SoT Bilstien coilover front suspension, TJ on eBay 8" 3.40 Trac-Loc 3rd member. Mustang Steve 2008 GT bracketed 12.4" front disks

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome