Vintage Mustang Forums - View Single Post - Luggage Setup for Road Trip
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 07:15 PM Thread Starter
1965GTFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by geicoman58 View Post
.....it doesn't matter if she goes away just 1 night, my girl packs several bags, coats, everythig from the bathroom, etc etc Your sparsely packed, beautiful fastback is impressive.
We did have a few more things than that in the rear seat area during the trip. The hidden rear seat area is a great place to put a few flat things like the laptop, jackets folded up or books. There were a few outer things like jackets and sweat shirts rolled up behind the small suitcase and my old school Adidas gym bag(from the '70s used for wrestling gear in HS & College) down one side. But nothing in front of the speakers. Small ice chest behind the driers seat and snacks and maps behind the passenger.

If I had not put my golf clubs in the trunk the back seat would have been just the 3 cases. Also I have a matching 205-75-14 spare, so it takes a little more room in the trunk.

Going to do a post on the road trip soon.

'68 J code coupe back in H.S.1st car. Now 65 GTFB
Daughter & I built her a '66 coupe feature car in 8/04 MM & '05 Meguiar's winner see it @ Meguiars.com Made matching pedal car for her daughters.
Built a '68 j code coupe with oldest son. Made matching pedal car for his sons.
Built a '67 FB with youngest son. Yes I'll be making a matching pedal car when he has kids.
Future '74 TR6 Project for Wife

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome