Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Moden Driveline New Member

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Quicksilver66 
#1 ·
Hello, My Name is Bret,

I work for Modern Driveline located in Caldwell Idaho just outside of Boise. Modern Driveline is a transmission conversion specialty company featuring Tremec 5 and 6 speed transmission. Modern Drive has been in the conversion business over 20 years starting with Mustangs. My job is to work with each customer one to one, to determine what transmission and or parts that are best for your needs. If you have any questions about what fits and what doesn’t please reach out.

I can help with just about any engine Ford installed into Mustangs and install a T5z, TKO or T56 transmission. Regardless if you have one of the versions above and need supporting parts or you need a need a complete conversion package, Modern Driveline can help you with your project.

#2 ·
A lot of forum members have bought form MDL including myself over a year ago to convert a C4 to a new T-5z. All is not completely rosy though as some members have recently had unresolved issues with purchases from MDL.

I imagine if you put your flame suit on and help some of the forum folks out with some issues it could be good for both MDL and the affected members.

That was kind of a welcome I guess?:shrug:

#5 ·
Welcome! I will be utilizing your services in the next few months as I drop a Coyote and T56 Magnum in my 65 fastback

#8 ·
Thank you for your input. I have my proximity suit on. LOL If anyone is having a problem, please call in. We always answer the phone and return calls if not available. We always take the proper steps to help our customers.

#11 ·
Tech tip. Ensure the master cyl piston is 100% at the top of the stroke. If the piston is depressed even as much as a 1/16 of an inch, you will trap air in the master. This will also ensure you get the full 1.4" stroke of the master piston. If you have any troubles, call us Monday Morning. 208-453-9800

#13 ·
Good to see you guys over here!

I've known Bruce for 15 or so years, use your stuff on my road race car and have sent many customers your way.

Love what you guys put together. A one stop shop for everything you'll need for the swap. Love the hydraulic clutch and pedal setups.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.